A sweet goodbuy

The lights in the distance dance like the reflections of the nights sky on calm waters.
The air is child and rustling leafs bring the comfort of a new night.
Song and music can be herd just far enough to offer comfort but lack clarity.
A smell of freshly baked sweets drifts round tempting the since and provoking delight.
A wispier fallows a home bound traveler in dreamy remembrance.

"Dearest Prashka-Myevka," An overly happy voice chimes, "Do visit us again soon!"
A chubby Mystic Wood Elf can be seen waving a new friend goodbye in the mist.

It's nice to hear that Prashka made a good impression in your lands. We are happy to have her home safe. Perhaps I shall adventure with her the next time she travels to Parna.

-Commander Alcandar Northwind, High Magus of the Legion of the Sun

She was a Joy to have, and fit well in the Mix-Mash group of the Silver Fox's Adventuring Company, to whom I am Lead Healer.
She stayed in safe keepings under the hospitality of the gypsys to whom the majority are a part of the Silver Fox's.
And, I only hope she found are company as well Enjoyed as we found Hers,

O' and Prashka I am sorry you had to be exposed the the waking nightmare... try not to dwell to many thoughts on it... We will find a way to save are cursed friend.

Rafael may be a gypsy like yourself whom you would otherwise call openly family but for myself he is more of a brother with bonds forged in the battlefield, I will not let him remain in the state you say him if there is anything we can do to save him.

I am glad to have had the pleasure of enjoying your company and hospitality. It was my honour to do battle with the Silver Foxes. You are all wonderful memories that I shall carry with me in my travels.

The stories I have heard of Rafael are troubling. I hate to see any member of the Family in trouble. If you have need of me in order to assist him, please let me know. No one should be condemned to such a fate.

Back