A thanks from La Shangre

Stripe

Scholar
Good evening everyone.

I wanted to make sure everyone knew how thankful I and everyone else in the city of La Shangre are for all of your help last market day. The attack on the city could have been a lot worse for everyone in it and for the world itself. I know there isn't much I can do to repay you all for your help, but I can promise we will look after the reinforced seal and make sure it stays safe.

Despite the success, however, the city still received significant damage in the attack, and the last few decades of isolation have made repairs more difficult to perform. Especially with many of the current workers having actually been working against the city.

As the newly appointed chief of security, I am currently asking any of the adventuring community if they could help with the rebuilding efforts, either themselves or by referring those skilled with technology and trustworthy. I will try and arrange fair payment, but I will warn that hiring outside workers in any number is something that the city is not very well set up for yet, but I'll do my best to speed it along.

Thank you all.

-Professor Benjamin Bookworm

Back