A thankssssss to the Cereopolisssss

Such fun... Yet another "world destroying" foe coming to posture before being put down like a sickly animal. Here's what you "things" don't quite understand, you can't win. Historic evidence has shown time and time again that the world remains and you will die. Even if dozens of adventurers die at your feet, we will keep coming. We are many and we are diverse. We have heroes and monsters in our midst, those who will go to lengths you can't fathom to defeat you.

Your belief in your own immortality is your greatest weakness and my greatest joy for there is nothing more beautiful than the look of surprise when one of you "immortals" perishes. So please, play out the comedy that is your boasting. It amuses me so. Even if you kill me, so many more will take my place and if I have it my way, I will teach you what a monster is.

The Wood Elves' song seemed more effective than threats, but by all means, I am certain a return to form will draw them back again.

D. M. VVT

* A slow clap sounds through the dream*
... Well played Allara... Well played.

-D

Singing comes through the dream in response to Sightless and Aelin Mor, calling out to the other heroes of Fortannis.

I could not hear the song. But shall we arm ourselves with songs to use against the undead? I, for one, like song but have at times been forbidden to sing. For my songs hurt most people's ears.

If you are still listening, and as loudly as we live and dream I can only think that you are, I am still hopeful that we can find a solution that does not end in the demise of you and those you care for {surely there is someone} or the demise of those in the realm of Fortanis.

If we are loud enough to cause distress, perhaps there is a way to mute that sound without destruction? A sort of sound barrier between realms? A filter perhaps?

When the singing bird wakes us at the dawn, our first response is not usually to meet the offending sound maker with death. We close a window.

So, I repeat my request. Is there a way we can work towards peaceful silence and not the silence of destruction?

Back