A Thousand Rom Voices Speak As One...

Kitaruen

Knight
To all who would call themselves Rai in the land of Wayside, you must account for yourself. Speak here in the dreaming if you wish to still be counted as being almost one with our people. Once counted know you will be judged. Hope you are not found wanting. The homeland is Salted yet, you do nothing. The GFW lives again, yet you do nothing. The Days of Dreaming are nearly complete, when they are we will brake our camps and our celebrations to begin to deal with the judgements that must be made.

The Clans Have Spoken
The Mothers shall Advise
The Bandoleers shall Weigh
The Klaives shall Cleave

The Communal Dreaming from the Days of Dreaming

I dream here to be counted and judged.

Lady Liddia FallingStar

As do I.
Squire Foss Siril

I do as well, as I have been distracted in Tharogosia. I believe I heard your voices out loud from there, I didn't realize I was so near.

Ah, thank you for revealing yourselves. You'll be dealt with in short order.

Jonah Stone
Lead Advisor to the One True King, Gregor Eisenhorn

My citizens, do not fear the threats of this coward who hides behind the tyrant Isenhorn. Though the people of Targosia are scattered, I shall always strive to be a true friend to you and a defender of your ways and traditions.

Maive Attwater
Former Duchess of Targosia

Jonah Stone,

I am saddened that you would level such a poorly veiled threat against those such as myself and Squire Siril. Myself and Squire Siril have bled and died for this land and all of it's citizens; regardless of race or creed. Your narrow mindedness represents the worst that this Nation has to offer. If you held within you spirit an iota the conscience you claim to purport this Nation would be the greatest in all Terna.

But, sadly you do not. Nor do you have the ability to step outside of your bigotry and see the world around you as it truly is. I am disappointed that you would look to blame others as scapegoats for problems that they have nothing to do with.

Lady FallingStar

How to properly Threaten Someone
(or whyyour poor attempt at threatening random people is hiliariously pathetic)

"Ah, thank you for revealing yourselves. You'll be dealt with in short order.
Jonah Stone
Lead Advisor to the One True King, Gregor Eisenhorn"

1. Increase your costs of not following through on your threat
There is no apparent actions to be be taken in your threat, just "dealt" with. Are we to be playing cards? Possibly are we to be boiled in oil? Forced to consume our loved ones? Made to act as minions under a power we do not support, yet fully aware of all that we are made to do against our own desires? The lack of "teeth" in your threat results in a response of "Oh yeah? Bring it!"

2. Visibly restrict your options
By not threatening anything specific, you left us with a vague feeling of your own inadequacy, as you twirl your fake mustache.

3. Visibly incur sunk costs
No effort has been shown! I mean just show us how much you care!

4. Delegate authority to someone who will follow through on the threat
No assassins, no "If I die, then all my buddies will find you". You just name drop the King. Tacky.

5. Create and leverage a reputation for making credible threats
And who are you, anyway? "Lead Advisor" so basically you attempt to help the "One True King", as if there are no other valid kings in other lands, make better decisions, yet you think this means something to the "adventurers" you are attempting to threaten? As a head talky person advise guy, are you going to revoke our library access card?

6. Leverage the shadow of the future
So, you cashed in on your ability to follow the above conversation, with a vague threat with no teeth, thereby WARNING the people involved such that they have ...2 or 3 options.
They can ignore your taunting comment with impunity, its not as if they were HIDING....
IF they thought they were being secret, you just HELPED them....
And so, you figuratively cut the nose off your own face, to twirl your mustache at them, while name dropping your superior, and subsequently embarassing them.

-Gnot

Last edited:
Hey! Liddia! Did we nye deal with these pezzos di merda already? Looks like the old days are here again! What next? Emerald Archer comes back?

Who says you leave for four years and they change everything?

Maybe it's time I take a little break from politics and my general retirement and get my hands dirty again...RAIF!

Marcy, sweet Marcena! So much has happened while you were away! I will be glad to fill you in.

And Liddia, what about me? I think I stand with you and Foss as a protector of the land and people. Guess stone wouldn't have any interest in me anyway.

Long live the Romani People!

Elle
Devoted Rai

Back