A Time Sensitive Matter!

p.richard

Scholar
Greetings my friends,

It has come to the attention of the Vex Mortis and the Healer's Guild of Malidor's Outpost, that a great corruption is spreading through the land.

We learned of this when Silus Hellglaive, of the Vex Mortis attempted to cleanse the future battlefields of the region to prevent any undead from rising. The problem is... something is blocking any attempt to cast these rituals. We need assistance to solve this problem as soon as possible. No one wants the undead to rise if Litimore invades.

Guild Master Ivan Koval
Master Healer of Malidor's Outpost

Guild Master Koval,

I will happily lend any aid I can. Are you normally found at the Healer's Guild? What time would be best to discuss this matter?

In your service,
-Squire Hildr'

I will be meeting with Lord Brightstone and Lord Silus Hellglaive tomorrow at 12 bells. Please, if you can, bring any abled body that would be able to meet this challenge.

Guild Master Koval

Hello Koval,

I wish I could make it out to assist you with your problems, however in my absence I've done the best I can for you by placing a Haven of the Living on your tavern. I wish you best of luck in your casting of your ritual and the releasing of those poor trapped spirits and bodies. Hopefully I can assist you in future gatherings, please let any know that my casting of rituals and teaching are free and eagerly given.

~Puck

Goodman Puck,

Your thoughtfulness is welcome and appreciated. I have sent some of the Exalted of our town on a mission to aid the Dryads of the Stone Fell Glade, just 4 hours north of the Outpost. They have had much success, however, the culprit responsible for poisoning the Life Font (and potentially the Life Layline in the area) is still at large. With the looming threat of Litimore invading, we do not have the resources, nor the time to capture him. If you come to the Outpost anytime soon, please seek me out so we can discuss this further. Also, I am grateful for the casting of the ritual on our tavern. I feel it will come in handy over the next year.

And one more thing, Puck. Dry Rot of the Bleeding Eye mentioned you had an interest in joining the guild? We initiated Dry Rot, Brother Maule, and Squire Hildr today after the cleansing was complete. If you are serious about joining, I would again ask that you seek me out when you come into town.

Guild Master Ivan Koval
Master Healer of Malidor's Outpost

Back