A Town in Need

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi,

Zen, Elros and I recently tracked down evidence of vampire activity around the area to the north. A vampire has been abducting citizens, including the local Knight who is responsible for the town. It's clear this town will be a target for future attacks, and it might be wise to gather ourselves in 2 weeks time and give them aid.

We would expect minor undead advances lead by said individual. They may know more details on Count Farrant's daughter or they may not. Regardless, this town could use our aid and I have pledged to give it; I hope you'll join me. I expect to set out on our first night of gathering.

- Lt. Cassandra

Cass - I will gladly stand with you and will also have an Earth Blade cast available for whoever we think would be best used by it. Is this in the Northern Territories?

~Sir Zihr

Yes, this is to the north, so we may need a key for traveling swiftly.

-Cass

does anyone know what would work best against these creatures for i have an elemental blade that i use on trolls quite well.

Iganeous

I have been going through my things in preparation for an unexpected trip out to these lands. It seems one of the items I have picked up in my previous travels is a ritual of woe. If there is an earth caster capable of casting it, I would be glad to offer it up for use in solving this matter. I do this purely from the goodness of my heart, and the fact that vampires are one of the purest sources of command magics that rob people of their will surely has little to do with it.

-Kallith

Squire Roff may be capable if he allocates enough high magic. Though even at its base, it should be enough needed to take out this threat.

Cass

Kallith, Lieutenant, I have a dozen tombs of formal magic which I am willing to use for casting this market would allow me to cast up to level two comfortably on the ritual of woe, but I might be arriving slightly later into the night of Friday (10-11 bells of dark) as I travel from my lands.

If there is a second caster perhaps you could work together for a stronger effect, either way even a second level of the scroll should be very useful, I can't read it myself, but I've been assured that's the case.

Also I forgot to mentioned it, but if you'll have me I'd love to come kill the Vampire.

-Kallith

Squire Roff,

I would be willing to assist you with the ritual. I don't have the ritual available to reference but I believe it would help significantly.

Kallith,

I appreciate your enthusiasm for tackling this threat, but we must not rush headlong into destroying these vampires. A young girl was captured and had vampirism forced on her. Its possible that she may be among these vampires or they may have information about her location. They will not be granted any mercy but it's vital that find her. I have a gift of life ritual prepared for this purpose.

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

Zen,

Of course, rescuing the innocent that had no choice in being afflicted is a high priority, I will keep that in mind and try not to be over zealous.

-Kallith

I will be at this market day and I will be happy to help with this endeavor. I have many tomes of earth magic which can be used for casting that ritual of woe.

-Jamina

Back