"A Valed Threat" Game review Sept 20- 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
And another monthly adventure is in the books. A Valed Threat brought you closer to discovering the lost sword, and where it might be. The missing history from before the Great War is out there. The dilemma of agreeing to deals, and their outcomes. And much more yet to come.

Gives us your highs and your lows from this past weekend. What you enjoyed and did not enjoy. Remember you get 15 GS for leaving a review.

And another reminder, because you do not agree with someone’s comments or views, this is not the Forum post to reply to them.

!!!!!!!

I had a blast. Seriously, plot must be mind-readers because I swear for like two weeks I was saying "I hope I get to meet a Rockholm Elf, maybe someone will make one." And then there he was. It was beautiful.

Oh my stars though..It's hard for me to narrow down the pros. I loved every instance of love potions craziness that happened on Sunday, both events were amazing. I loved the sailor group of NPCs that came through, dancing and trying to get some noise going. I wish it were a little more successful. I actually pretty much just love our NPCs, they're pretty quick on their feet and I have to say that playing with them (or sending them off to bother another pc while I watch the ensuing mayhem) is a huge highlight for me. Also, the mint-crazed cats. I don't know how many of the teabags I brought out were actually consumed, but I was both laughing and wincing because..mmmm paper and chamomile flowers.. And, I know there was a lot of wincing over the pudding with Jack the Pooper, but I thought it was brilliant. Anyway, pretty much any time I was given a chance to interact with npcs and pcs ended up pretty awesome. (And my heart swelled with love when, during a fight with gnolls, I fell and heard at least three people shout "The elf/Derya is down!" You like me, you really like me!)

A lot of the things I found frustrating (though that seems even a bit too harsh a word) I think can be attributed to my newness. I will say though, that the Gypsy encounter in the lair I went on (drunk gypsies at the fire) left me feeling a bit..sour. I should have said more in game, so a large part is on me, but when we got there I felt that, once we found out they wouldn't trade, there was really no point in our being there and certainly no reason to fight. (Though, the ensuing insults during the fight -were- amusing). For that bit, I really felt pulled out of the game and more like we were playing a simple hack and slash. Again though, I certainly could have protested louder in game about it, as I really only said one thing and it was off-handed to one other person.

A TON of fun!

Pro's:
- the Pantherghasts were great! Thank you Laurie and Brett! It was a lower intensity, extended event. They are a nice alternative to the higher intensity big battle encounters. More!
- the doomed Biata was very nice RP Andreas! But I need a third stone like I need a sharp stick in the eye!
- the RP in general was improved! Still room to get better and deeper, but less completely out of game chatter. Thank you everyone! Especially those that put up with my occasional comments on "feral speech".
- the Vanguard was very nice! Not all NPCs are to be killed or ignored, some might actually be people just like us! And might help balance the NPC and PC ratio. For that we thank you all!
- the Guild gets two cool new members! Welcome Jasper and Crow!
- the waves of wolves was nicely balanced. Tough enough (I had to run for my life twice!) and long enough, but ended before it got tedious.
- I liked the food plan a lot! Candace you did good!

Not as Pro:
- the story arc did not seem as clear/strong a central thread as usual. At times it seemed more like a connections of unrelated events.
- at one point there was three events going on at once in the commons, while there were other times when there were some gaps. The peanut butter could have been spread a little more evenly.

All righty, review time. I'll try not to let too much of my stress from my car breaking down on the way home to colour anything in a wrong light.

My first time NPC'ing an event. It's pretty obvious to most my RP skills aren't at the same interest or level as some of the others like Kristin, Laurie, Dave to name only a small few. I took drama, but my interest in the game is the combat and the game itself. So while some of the regular NPC's really like being all the different characters, I often found myself wishing Garridan was with the others taking part of the story, instead of filling the story. That all said I really stand by the idea that everyone should NPC at least once in awhile to gain some perspective on what goes on. Case in point, I know that sometimes things that were carefully laid out by plot get completely missed by the players, or in worst case, the need for two planned mods gets thrown out the door and plot is left scrambling to fill some holes. But I think the team did a great job of working on the fly. And Abbey gets mad respect for what he goes through in a weekend and the weeks leading up to it. It's a full time job on it's own. No disrespect to anyone else on the core team.

So Friday night was good fun, though I skipped a page in the script. I think the pauses often went a little long, as it seems thepacing was a bit off, especially when I'm waiting to get to the next line, I felt it should have felt a little more conversational between the Hunter's voice and that of the narrator. Jordan did fantastic, though we were a little frustrated with Rory's "sneaky" enraged wolf. ;) Though the cold certainly didn't alleviate that feeling. More case of player's throwing a wrench into plot's carefully laid plans. The cracking plastic cups definately caused a few shudders. Later on that evening we came out as wolves and wandering gnolls to fill the lulls and Dayna, Philippe, Dave and I had a blast, and watching Dayna and Dave's puppy play was a blast.

Saturday was a blast as the Pantherghast. Calling people out in small groups or individually def was a good way of keeping things lively. And for someone who loves the fighting, it's great fun rather than heading out and RP'ing a mod. By lunchtime we had found out plot had no need for two mods and things had to be shuffled. Abbey and co did a great job of trying to fill the gaps with as much as possible. I've said it before sometimes you gotta roll with it. Wether it's dealing with NPC's trying to "spice things up", or players throwing a wrench in the mix, Abbey delt with it. I say I'm not big on RP, but I loved playing Jack the Pooper, and whn I saw the pudding for dessert I couldn't resist. I wanted to see where it would go but things were running long and I got sent for more dish soap. So Jack might be back.

Coming out as the skeletons was a blast as well, and we had a lot of fun just changing up our damage and HP to make things less boring and a little more fun. That's a case of us NPC's essing with Abbey though I think the player's enjoyed it. I know Cory and I had a few good boughts once I upped the damage and became a threat to those higher level players. I have a couple points I want to raise, as I know it was mentioned that one of the skeletons moved a little fast. I admit there were definitely times where I got sped up in a fight, because I was having fun and just got into it. Especially when I'm fighting against those I'm usually fighting along side. In addition to going fast I know I started going a little hard sometimes. I find in the thick of it, you tend to speed up a little and go harder as the adrenalin gets going. One of the things I noticed is that as a PC, it's not often you are outnumbered by the monsters in a battle, maybe once or twice, but as a monster you often have 2-4 PC's attacking you, and in the thick of it you go a little harder. It's not so bad when you're fighting the likes of Third, Hamish, Kroxis and Raedra, but when you spin around and smoke Nazrat or Marr 5-6 times, it's not quite the same. I klnow I just ignored some a few times and focused on others taking the hits and pushing after a target.

Which brings me to the bad part about going hard, that with any weapon it's gonna hurt. I know my arm is bruised pretty roughly today after getting smoked hard a number of times. I know Mike's sword was the cause of one of those. And Sam's boffer on another. But I'm not complaining, it happens. I just want to point out that it really doesn't matter, boffer, Epic, or Calimacil, they all hurt sometimes. In the end we're all hitting each other we should expect to get a few bruises. I know I earned mine this weekend. :)

Another thing I want to remind people of is "hooking". For those that don't know it's when you use a weapon to grab and push or pull your opponent's weapon out of the way. It's mostly used in two weapon fighting or shield work. It's not a legal tactic in our LARP though. It's often accidental but I ust want people to be aware that some weapons are definitely prone to it, like my staff, Thistle's Hammer and Boris' shield to name a few. I know I gave Sheena a good shove and a smack trying to free our weapons at one point, which I'm sure led to her not liking getting hit by that thing. The combination of her soft hammer head and the barbs on the staff mean we got hooked a lot.

And finally charging. It happens. I know I charged through Boris at one point because I was getting stuck between a bunch of them. I'm not gonna call anyone out in particular, just keep an eye on it everyone.

The Earth Weaver's mod. First off I was dying to use my Orc Ears and Goblin nose. Makes me wnat to play a green skin. Tactics. You hear plot bitch about it constantly, and I see why now. All the players needed to do was go into the room. The rear wave would have stayed out, they could have dealt with the inside. Instead they took their time and then got split apart and things started going wrong. The Chaos elemental didn't help when David rolled out and we had three sections of the party out there split up. A little more planning or command on that run might have helped. Buut command is always a prolem as no one wants people to feel like they are being ordered around. But in a fight it takes discipline and tactics.

Sunday was good too though a little less memorable. I though plot's plan of not having the big Sunday climax battle was a good change as player's have begun to expect it.

Overall I can't really think of any complaints, it was a blast as always, and since Jack the Pooper escaped don't be surprised if he shows up at a tavern on a cold winter night.

I. Had. A. Blast.

Pros:
First, I'm relieved to finally not be a werewolf anymore. I even enjoyed fighting as Third, without the boost in strength. When the whole town came to bring me in, and Hamish was trying to talk to me and make me come along, I screamed at the group of them. I will be replaying that moment in my head for weeks, because it's not often you get to see 15-plus people recoil in fear from you.
The cure ritual was good, though I was concentrating far too hard on trying to roleplay the pain and nausea to take much note of what was happening. I did, however, use the wolf attacks to take a break from writhing in pain so I could catch my breath. Still enjoyed it, though. (I seriously considered actually vomiting during the first part, but Shauna had said that it'd make her throw up too, which would have ruined the ritual, hehe.) I hope someone got pictures of it.

The way the home guard is coming together and fighting as a unit, both in the home guard module and the fight at the grove, really struck me as an improvement. The two moments that really stick in my mind, though, were when one of the sailors wiped up a spill with a home guard tabard that had been left on a table, and we all jumped up and stormed angrily after them, and then walking down to the grove fight, the home guard all in a line, beating our shields in rhythym. It was an awesome moment, and another one I'll be mentally replaying for a while.

Pantherghasts. Oh man, Pantherghasts. Especially once they realized they could shun all of any group they wanted, not just races. So much fun, especially when Nazrat kept giving me rats to throw at them as thrown weapons, since even without the werewolf strength I did far more damage than he could.

Also! Getting pinned on the balcony of cabin eight by no fewer than five gnolls, and Hamish and I holding the stairs, defending Croxsis' body while screaming for Frederick to come and heal him was great. I enjoyed that whole fight, even with Kara Vale popping up and throwing a Gift of Death at us.

Cons:
Nothing serious comes to mind, though the pudding on our door made me twitch a little bit.
I was also - briefly - irritated that they sent out such an unpleasant character to yell at us for not saluting our superiors in the home guard, until I realized, wait, he's here to teach us how to salute. That's not a real con, though, it was just a flash of irritation and the closest I can think of to an actual negative.

This was my first event playing mycharacter, and I enjoyed it so much.

As far as the pros go, I'm not even sure where to begin. The panthergasts of Saturday morning were enormous fun; watching how everybody dealt with them as they called different races or groups. Especially prevalent in my mind is when Brett called "shun all non saars" and everyone steps back and says "oooooo, Jax, he's all yours", and later when Brett and Laurie called "shun all non dwarves". Had a blast with the two on one. I like the insta-lairs and mods as they're a lot of fun to RP or kick the **** out of a giant bear. Saturday evening/night, IT is coming! Kudos to the NPCs for switching up the stats of their popcorn undead, and I really enjoyed fighting beside Nick (Crow) for a few waves. I feel kinda bad that I slept through half of the dressing down received by our Homeguard sunday morning, but I'm happy I caught the end of it.

The large fights in general were a huge blast. There were times amongst the PCs where there seemed to be teamwork! Strange, I know, but there all the same. Some instances, like facing off against one do Dayna's gnolls, and Cory comes up,behind while I'm fighting to smoke him for 13magic, just classic. Like Jordan, I enjoyed the Homeguard's dramatic crossing of the field to fight the huge group of elementals.

As far as cons go I can't really point anything out, except maybe story cohesion. Like Mike said, at points it just felt like a string of unconnected events.

Thanks for all the hard work from the NPCs and PLOT Team!

My event review for Raiedra

First, I know it's been said, but the Pantherghasts were fantastic.
Last month I mentioned that it was frustrating for me to approach a random crunchy patrol, and find that a dozen others have followed me, dispensing it in only a few swings. I really felt that plot was listening to this concern and responding with the Pantherghasts. It gave everyone a chance to fight in smaller groups or one on one without placing that PC in imminent danger of death (including many that wouldn't normally get that opportunity - like Nazrat) When Nazrat fell, the pantherghast chose a new target and left Nazrat's body clear for us to heal him. It was great too, for those not involved in the fights because they got to cheer their fellow companions on. Really great monster that I would LOVE to see again. (Next time shun all non-human non-females so i can get some 1v1 too please!) It was also super awesome to fight against some of the people I usually fight with and with some of those I usually fight against. I would definitely encourage PCs to NPC once in a while if they are able.

I very much enjoyed the level of cooperation among groups. The group I went into the insta-lair with to kill the bear with formed a shield wall and almost no one was injured. Pretty much everything the HomeGuard did together...the patrolling, we went on a patrol and fought a slew of Gnolls with a formation that worked really well, fighting with each other during regular battles there was usually HG in groups of 3, and of course the slow march towards the grove. Dayna was awesome as the Lieutenant. I could see that there were other groups as well.

This next thing I will try to deal with in game, but I still want to mention it here. but there is a group of 6 people that are employed to work in the grove and it sometimes feels like plot doesn't remember who those people are. When I spoke to the Druid it was my understanding that the 6 employed there were already given permission to go in and out of her wards, but when we tried to enter we were told we needed permission...even when we insisted we already had it. So either there was a misunderstanding or something happened at the grove that we weren't privied to. As I said, it could be either and I'm planning to try and deal with it in game. I liked that the whole town was involved in defending it, but there was a piece of my mind that threw a little tantrum when i wasn't "allowed in". That being said I do really like the whole employer things...and it's kind of funny when I get to freak out every time someone tries to trick me into helping at the mine. I definitely think that the group "employed" storyline stuff should continue and I love the Baron rivalry. But maybe give the NPC's a list of who's supposed to be involved with these things. It's a lot to remember offhand but the employers should know who works for them.

I don't know how to say this without it sounding too whiny, so I will just say it and hope it's not taken the wrong way.
Ok, Saturday night I got a Migraine. I sat at the fire and tried to be as in character as I could while waiting for the Advil to kick in. There were several other PCs and NPCs there as well. We were attacked by some skeletons who came to Egg us on. I told them I was there because I had a migraine, but it was returned with the "point and call damage" attacks. I was first aided and left on the bench, and then it happened a second time. I tried to make light of the situation, and even gave everyone at the fire a chuckle by adding "Also, Breach." after falling down. After the second time it happened, I went to bed. By the time I got to my cabin the migraine was gone, but I was already in a bad mood so I missed the big fight.
So I guess I'm deterred by 2 things; needing some clarification on the fire pit area and the rules that involve it and combat, and the fact that there wasn't a little more consideration shown. I didn't want to white headband it, and I didn't want to just go to bed. I realize that the fire pit turns into a grey area of IG and OOG sort of mixed...Perhaps we need to have 2 fire places 1 IG and 1 OOG....but there is only the one on the site. I was trying to deal with an issue without just "popping out of game" but it didn't seem possible to do.

Oh and so that I can end on a good note:
Those blind things that Clicked...hilariously awesome.
and
"Oh ****, there's half a Hamish of Orcs outside."

angilwingz said:
My event review for Raiedra

So I guess I'm deterred by 2 things; needing some clarification on the fire pit area and the rules that involve it and combat,

The Fire Pit is an IG, non combat area. While in the Fire pit (or the marketplace for that matter) players are set to "page" as per the ARB. No "real" swings are to happen, just the motions and the calls. Defenses can also be called (Resist, Magic effects, Evade, Dodge, Phase etc.) At no point should anyone be hanging out at the Fire Pit in an OOG headband (this includes NPCs). There is no other area on site for a fire pit unfortunately, so this is the compromise we have come up with.

I hope that helps clear that up. If there are any questions just email me at ops.

Had a great time like always.
My high points were playing my Baron and getting his crew solid for the mine.
For those players who are working in the grove who kept getting pulled in I am sorry, please note that it will likely not happen again.

Other point was the ritual on friday night that was great.

Thank you.

This was my first Alliance game. I know it can be kind of annoying to have someone use another LARP as a yardstick for their experience in this one, but Underworld is the only other fantasy LARP I’ve played and thus my only frame of reference (the rest of my LARPs were modern). It’s impossible to not compare them against each other, so maybe take some of these points with a grain of salt.

• Pros:
  • I was amazed at how well organized and well equipped the plot team was. I was pleasantly surprised to see the game start on time, and how many trailers full of props and costumes you brought to site. I’m used to a LARP just starting whenever it starts, and making do with less, lower-quality costumes.
  • I liked the variety of monsters I saw in play at the same time. I’m more used to something like 5 waves of monster X, 3 waves of monster Y, and then meeting boss monster Z. Particularly with the undead Saturday evening, I saw a lot of different types of undead with different strengths and weaknesses, and the same tactics used against one monster didn’t necessarily work against the next. I like the “similar but not exactly the same” approach, rather than spamming multiple copies of the same thing.
  • Stumbling on Jack the Pooper as I wandered back to my camp. I could not believe what I was seeing. I read the wanted poster, I knew what that NPC was about, and I knew there was a possibility that NPC could show up, but being confronted with it was shocking. I recall feeling a mixture of shocked disbelief, anger an disgust. I couldn’t help but chase him, shouting about what a filthy pig he was.
  • I was stunned at how helpful characters were in game. Both player bases are very helpful out of game, but there’s an enormous difference when it’s game on. It’s a much more supportive, work together type of atmosphere, with people exchanging their services far more freely. I even had some in game monetary tips refused because people were just happy to help me out. All weekend people were giving me potions, and armor, and even a magic weapon. I can’t explain how bizarre it was for someone to just hand me a magic quarterstaff, even as a loan. It makes a nice change from the “hoard everything” mentality of Underworld.

• Cons:
  • Sort of the antithesis to being so organized is a lot of things that should be random or spontaneous feel obviously scheduled. For example, when I hear the buzzer go off I know there’s not going to be any danger for the next hour or so because first the NPC’s and then the players will spend that time eating. Once dinner is over, it’s time for the post meal monster attack or post meal plot hook. There will be a few modules, and a few waves of monsters, then everything winds down for the next meal or for the evening. Everyone gets their guaranteed quiet time at night, then the cycle repeats when the buzzer goes off for the morning meal. I’m not saying it isn’t a nice change from getting murdered in my sleep or having a goblin raid interrupt lunch, but the obviously rigid structure took away a lot of the excitement. I may not know exactly what’s going to happen, but I think I have a pretty good idea of when it will happen. That makes the game predictable.
  • The big one is I found this to be an extremely difficult environment in which to get into character or do any roleplaying. It feels like everything is a statistic, and when game mechanics are being bantered about in casual dialogue the way someone would talk about the weather, it’s really immersion breaking. I’m working very hard to try to BE my character, and when I hear someone discuss their character or abilities in terms of levels, or how their weapon does X damage points, or asking if I’ve purchased a particular skill, it’s a swift kick back to reality. Instead of being a role playing game where everyone is portraying a real person, it felt more like a hack and slash video game where everyone is just a collection of skill points who happen to have a name attached. Without these immersive roleplaying aspects you’re missing out on a very rewarding part of the game.

James D.
Played Jasper Levaine, Merchant

What a great event! as always.. will I ever be able to picture Brett without green ears and a honkin' huge green nose?.. probably not for a while.
:shock:
as for the rest of the event:

I would like to thank Shawna for coaching me in what I actually needed to do to "RP" making a potion. As a beginner to the whole RP world, its different when you watch someone else do it, vs doing it yourself. I had great fun brewing up those nasty potions for Fredrick and for Third, pouring the ingredients together I was thanking my lucky stars I wasn't the one about to drink that nasty stuff, as edible as it was. (ugh!). But from the otherside, if you know that potions have to be brewed on the night we get out there, and what was needed to do it.. it sure would have been handy to actually be able to make it all in a couple of cauldrons as the recipe stated. instead I had to improvise with mortar, and a tealight burner, and glow stick for one, and had to beg an NPC for a bowl or something to make the other potion in. Also.. maybe a little more light in the earth circle to do this by? reading recipies by "liquid light" while monsters are pawing at the sides of the circle made me just a little more nervous than I will care to admit. I was quite happy when Thistle came in to give me a hand.

Werewolves are sketchy creatures and hard to find in dark places, thank you Fredrick for at least making it up to the circle so that we could put you to sleep and get you under control. Also, kudos to our werewolves.. great job, you had Ki throwing up beside me with your bone snaps and crackles.. very descriptive I was close behind her when the potions were started to be drunk. I don't envy either of you. Shawna great job on the ritual!

Kitchen duties:

This was my first time ever helping out in the kitchen and I thuroughly enjoyed myself. I would like to say that although I was disappointed that no one would help on sunday morning, I was impressed that Joshua went out and rooked some people into coming in. I know we all want to be out there and not miss anything, but we, as players need to show our apprieciation for the meals we have partaken, it is a general courtesy to help out. I don't eat camp meals, I may mooch a pudding but I too think that everyone needs to help out. The extra bonus of a treat when you are all done was great Candace!

Gypsy Lair was great, but like my fellow elf, I found that once we couldn't bargain with them, and we had to fight them, I really had no motivation to kill them. Like they said they were just harmlessly having a party out in the woods.. who's to say we couldn't have joined them.. and maybe they get us drunk and pilfer our things or something.. I know in that lair something other than killing them could have been done. Also, just getting up and hoping to make a bargain with the last two left "a draw" had me sweating but good. I was ecstatic when I looked up and saw Third standing there all heroic waiting to help. thank you my elf friend for fetching our comrades!

The pantherghasts ( I know I spelled that wrong) were awesome! caught me totally by surprise when they called mystic wood elves. I REALLY enjoyed having a chance to play with them :yes:

I enjoyed a lot this weekend. missed a lot of regulars, and it was odd dealing with some of them as NPC's. but all in all I loved it! great job everyone!

Clover Bluemoon said:
Kitchen duties:

This was my first time ever helping out in the kitchen and I thuroughly enjoyed myself. I would like to say that although I was disappointed that no one would help on sunday morning, I was impressed that Joshua went out and rooked some people into coming in. I know we all want to be out there and not miss anything, but we, as players need to show our apprieciation for the meals we have partaken, it is a general courtesy to help out. I don't eat camp meals, I may mooch a pudding but I too think that everyone needs to help out. The extra bonus of a treat when you are all done was great Candace!

For myself, I generally try to do kitchen duty once per event. Last weekend I had a great big bandage on my hand, and this weekend I was honestly intending to do dishes sunday morning, but instead I got Dayna yelling at me for 30 minutes, and then there were several people already in there doing them. As I've heard several people mention (I in fact heard it first from Mike), if everyone takes one turn at dishes every event, we'll have all the hands we need.

the good: i loved the skeletons with their reverse threshold not only giving the newer players a target but forcing some of us stronger players to 'pull our blows' as it where focusing on the proper strategy instead of just beating them down. everyone is definitely getting better at tactics and rp with only 1 or 2 instances of slipping oog that i can remember this weekend far less than the average. you'd think my being punished to do dishes would be a low point for me but honestly i had some fun working in the dishes and chatting with the ladies even if it did cause some flashbacks to my days as a dish washer at a cheese cake cafe XD. ok back to relevant stuff the ritual friday night was amazing and made me shudder more than once as i heard both thirds groans and those cups breaking. I felt actual relief as we where attacked since it gave me an excuse not to think about what was happening in the circle behind me.

the less good: honestly I can't think of any direct complaints or criticisms pretty much everything that got me upset or down this weekend i can trace back to personal issues from before the weekend.

All in all i had a really good time these weekends always provide an escape for me a much needed step away from my life and my neurotic mind.

"Wait you're a scholar?.... A barbarian scholar?!...." I think was my favourite and most common line I heard all weekend. Seriously that reaction is never gonna get old.

I did find that there is a world of difference between NPC'ing and PC'ing as I've now done both. I personally prefer PC'ing though that may only be because I prefer to play with my wife, her and I had a blast playing off each other, and us RP'ing like that is something we haven't had the opportunity to do in years.

I thought the Pantherghasts were awesome, much like everyone else has stated, since we got to see some slower and intense combat and one on one combat. I also liked them for the separate reason that it actually introduced me to the group every time one of the ghasts would cry, "Shun all non barbarians" and myself, Hamish and Arianna would rush the poor ghast and drop it in a few seconds.

The mint addicted cats I think were my absolute favorite part of the weekend personally, I was having a lot of fun suggesting who they should see about getting some more mint. I even got them to harass my wife for about ten minutes after she brought tea bags out and they noticed her belt jangled.

The one criticism that I would point out, and I would stress that I assume it's mostly because I'm new. Is that it felt like a lot of the mods weren't connected, ICly I've been told about the sword that the king is finding for the elemental army, however I found every dungeon we went to had nothing to do with any stories I knew about. Like I said I know this is because I'm new, I'm mostly just raring to play again and to get myself into some of these story lines!

Can't wait til next month!

-Nick

Rothmund Krakeblud - Crow - Barbarian Scholar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back