A warning and a plea

To those of the Hollow, who have always been of help;

I have had disturbing visions these past few nights, which I fear cannot be ignored.

There is something writhing beneath the waters, twisted beyond recognition. It is wrapped in layers of mindless hunger, but within there remains the desire for the past. It calls to those also twisted, seeking out the fine balance between order and chaos in the sands. Once already it has felt the taste of success and that single act has changed the way the world has always been seen. I can feel the anticipation of all involved as they are getting close to victory once again, and this time the ramifications will be far greater.

I regret that I cannot be more specific, but the visions have been overwhelming. These are the only shreds I can hold onto in the aftermath. My brother Tegadin has resolved to go scout out both the western desert and also to try and pinpoint where the creature may reside in the waters. I do not wish for him to go alone. If there are any who would go with him, I have sent him to the Hollow and asked him to wait there a few more days. Please, seek him out if you would help us all.

-Talia of the Goshawks

Talia,

I will seek out Tegadin imediately. If you absolutly must go, I insist you both be as safe as possible.

-Surion

Back