A Warning for Travelers.

To all traveling in the Battlewoods and Ducal Fiefs, there has been a heightened degree of troll activity.

Please be safe, remember your flame auras,
Ducal Army Command

Travelers,

Be extra careful. There is something strange about these trolls. We've never seen breeds like this.

This is getting hairy.
Ducal Army Command.

Anonymous voice,

I would know who addresses the mass populous on behalf of the 'Ducal Army Command'. Which Duchy do you represent? I could make an assumption based on the location you've specified, but ain't never been one for assumin'. The warning is appreciated, but it's vague nature is not. What makes these Trolls 'different'? How can they be identified? What weapons have failed to fell them? What has been successful? Trolls might be dreamin', but unless they're able to change their most basic nature on a whim, I don't think it'd be too risky to share that kind of information.

I am travelling back that way soon with some precious company, and I'd like to be prepared.

Please say flame works.

In service,

Captain Flint Boulderback
Ashbury Ducal Military

Izer, Do you know anything about this?

Myself and a large number of my family gonna be traveling to your lands soon. We've dealt with trolls before but if these are different, we gotta know what you know.

Ona

Unless the trolls have changed recently, you just set them on fire.

I'm probably just going to set them on fire anyway. I'm feeling sprightly.

- Sevaria

We will be ready... if they are "hairy" it may be bug bears... lightning their bane. We will be ready. Thank you the warning soldier.

As he ended with "remember your flame auras," my guess is fire works.

Probably so does just beating on them, a lot.

Because, you know, sometimes, it's good to take your time with things.

Count Ulthoc Crownsmith.

Tetsu said:
Anonymous voice,

I would know who addresses the mass populous on behalf of the 'Ducal Army Command'. Which Duchy do you represent? I could make an assumption based on the location you've specified, but ain't never been one for assumin'. The warning is appreciated, but it's vague nature is not. What makes these Trolls 'different'? How can they be identified? What weapons have failed to fell them? What has been successful? Trolls might be dreamin', but unless they're able to change their most basic nature on a whim, I don't think it'd be too risky to share that kind of information.

I am travelling back that way soon with some precious company, and I'd like to be prepared.

Please say flame works.

In service,

Captain Flint Boulderback
Ashbury Ducal Military

Travelers,

Be extra careful. There is something strange about these trolls. We've never seen breeds like this.

This is getting hairy.
Ducal Army Command.

Any bets on this just being an unusually well-spoken troll trying to set dwarves on fire?

- Sevaria

I'll take that bet.

Chulainn, my apologies for the late response. I have been busy preparing for "company". I have seen no new breeds of any sort as of late. However, with the aloof answers given by this person I would not place any credit to it. I will however do my best to (a loud explosion is heard in the background)... Excuse me, I have to adjust some things. Till we meet again, be safe.

Sheriff Izer

Me, be safe???? I don't have loud explosion going off. You stay safe, and make it to Fairdale.

Back