A word of Thanks

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Just a simple expression of gratitude to Queen Corbell and King Daefell with the hope their reign is peaceful and just. I don't often don formal wear and turn ankle for occassions (anyone who saw my stitchery can attest to why), but I must admit to having a fine time watching after urchins, sporting in the competitive but friendly auctions, and seeing the grace and nobility of fine company.

Here's to the people, may they understand their stewardship; here's to the land, may it grow in health and balance!

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

With a friendly reminder from Dramthin, I give my upmost thanks for the courtousy of the King Daefell and Queen Celine St. Corbell for inviting I and all my friends to a most wonderful banquet! I thank the King for his willingness to help a poor urchin as I take again to the seas in a brand new vessel with my dearest mentor.

And Crow thy children are adorable and excellent players of Leonatan Tumblerat! I am most glad you found them, else I would have played solitaire!

Here's to the New Daefells! May thy lands be fore'er fertile and each yield bountiful. May thy love grow but stronger with each passing year and New Maladonia prosper and flourish fore'er.

Here's to all attended! May thy blood and thy wine ne'er spill and may thy path be frought with friendly comany!

~Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" DagonGaddi

Back