About arrows....

sencara

Artisan
For the up comming event is the arrows rule about them being blue comming into play? i just want to make shure so i can try and get them ready incase there needed. thanks

Jorbie Jackson

No. Originally, new rules were scheduled to go into effect in april, however it looks like they're being pushed back. If you're making any new arrows, make them blue so that you're ready. We're only accepting blue arrow packets for NPC camp. We'll let you know before any new rules go into play.

Matt, GM

looks like its time to buy 300 feet of ribbon

Gives you something to do during load times. :D

Lol. I have a ton of blue packets for you guys if you would like some, btw. I haven't put ribbons on them, but it's another 50 or so you don't have to make. :D

I would absolutely love more blue packets. Or more accurately Andy would love blue packets so that he wouldn't have to steal my packets all the time.

On another topic, does anyone have a good cheap type of ribbon that they like to use for arrow packets? The Ribbon I like costs 2 dollars per roll at joanne's and each roll only makes for 10 arrows.

Occasionally dollar stores have ribbon, especially around the holidays. I've gotten it there for hellacheap.

Yaaaay!

Back