Accident update

cymryc

Squire
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on Aaron. He ended up having a broken collar bone. he walked out of the hospital about as best as could be expected.

I hope that he recovers soon. If anyone else knows more than this please let us know.

Thanks
Cymryc

he's visiting the doctor today, so i haven't seen him since, but his sister say's he's doing great, just feels awkward about it. (haveing to explain what happened to people)

as for what happened, he and I were running from some goblins, as ratlings often do, and in an attempt to vault the railing on the porch, his foot caught and he fell face forward about 7 feet to the ground.

I hope that he feels better and heals fast. As someone who has gone through a few broken bones, they hurt. Good luck!!

Darn, I was hoping for the just dislocated shoulder. I hope he feels better soon, and I hope to see him again.

jomcf11 said:
he's visiting the doctor today, so i haven't seen him since, but his sister say's he's doing great, just feels awkward about it. (haveing to explain what happened to people)

as for what happened, he and I were running from some goblins, as ratlings often do, and in an attempt to vault the railing on the porch, his foot caught and he fell face forward about 7 feet to the ground.
clearly

and yes, he is doing much much better, still a lot of pain, but the injury will heal completely on its own. (i.e. no cast) he says that he for sure wants to come again, but I don't know when the doctor and/or his parents will let him. hope fully one of the next two.

Definitely healing up is the priority. I know a few people who have caused themselves worse issues in the long term by pushing it, and a busted-up clavicle is nothing to sneeze at.

jpariury said:
Definitely healing up is the priority. I know a few people who have caused themselves worse issues in the long term by pushing it, and a busted-up clavicle is nothing to sneeze at.
And nothing to sneeze with.

And, yeah, is your eye still as red as a firetruck?

I have a pocket doctor - my lovely wife. :) Since the iris and pupil weren't affected, there's not much you can really do other than let it heal. The sclera (i.e. white meaty bit) had a relatively long cut or scratch in it, but it's been healing up fine and only barely pink as of today. I wore a patch for a few nights to keep from trying to scratch it while sleeping (it itched like crazy), but I'm pretty golden now.

Back