Acidic Globes that damage undead?

Ash

Artisan
I have recently heard that there are those who have found a way to make an acid that damages undead when thrown as you would a gas.

I do not know very much about alchemy, but I know many in my lands who would benefit from such things.

Would someone be willing to tell me how these globes came about and how we might get our hands on them? In Arrandin the undead attack in droves and if there is a way for our people to be safer, I'd like to know what it is.

In the time before the sundering, I traveled in lands that had such elements as necessary to do just that, as well as alchemies that could emulate directly the effects of a Harm Undead or Destroy Undead spell. Sadly, with the shifting of the planes, I no longer have access to such. If such could be found on Fortannis, it would be a great boon, but I suspect it would be land-bound and the mists would render the core components in its creation inert should you attempt to travel with such.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

I am under the impression that a "cause damage" gas will harm undead and golems, sadly only five dagger blows a time, but hurts them none the less. Correct me if I am wrong.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

jpariury said:
In the time before the sundering, I traveled in lands that had such elements as necessary to do just that, as well as alchemies that could emulate directly the effects of a Harm Undead or Destroy Undead spell. Sadly, with the shifting of the planes, I no longer have access to such. If such could be found on Fortannis, it would be a great boon, but I suspect it would be land-bound and the mists would render the core components in its creation inert should you attempt to travel with such.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor

I think that these are sensitive items that are bound to the lands, when traveling through the mists the gas seems to fade out of existence. The same as a Ritual Scroll would.

I know of such gas, however, it is in limited supply. A kingdom called Sadeen Moor, in the Deadlands doesn't believe in the use of magic, so they have devised alchemical equivalents to many of the spells and potions we use regularly. To repeat rumor and speculation, all of the alchemy requires ingredients that only grow in that kingdom. We know once these globes and vials leave that land, they become as inert as water.

The recipes are unknown to the adventuring community. All we have is what we can beg, borrow or otherwise appropriate from Sadeen Moorians.

-Phedre Shanshi

Back