Actors:

I've seen this question in many games but thought I would add new twist to it:

What actor/actress would you see playing your character in a movie but please break down accordingly

1) Age 15-22
2) Age 23-50
3) Age 51- and older
4) Gender reversal

Bonus round: Name a character that is not yours, PC or NPC, and who you could see playing them.

While I just came up with this question, I actually now need to think on it myself.
Enjoy.

I don't want to overthink this so I'm just saying the first thing that comes to mind.

Dagmara Glueckspilz (15-year-old purple Spore Dryad)
Age 15-22, Maisie Williams, ie Arya Stark from Game of Thrones.
I guess I can't really imagine my character as much older than that, but...
Age 23-50, ???
Age 51+, Maggie Smith, ie Professor McGonagall.
Gender reversal age 15-22, I guess this guy? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1032473/?ref_=tt_cl_t4 That kid Latimer from those two episodes of Dr. Who.

Secondary PC, Fiona Brynmare (26-year-old Human)
Nana Visitor as Major Kira from DS9, because in that show she's sarcastic to authority figures and wins fistfights against much larger men.

Bonus: My husband has an NPC named Artorias whom I'd imagine being played by Viggo Mortensen (LotR long hair + stubble style).

No Fair, I play mostly Kin, so I guess Bugs Bunny, Roger Rabbit, and that slow moving turtle that never gets to eat his meal from the cartoons? (And Babs Rabbit I guess for the last one?)

No Fair, I play mostly Kin, so I guess Bugs Bunny, Roger Rabbit, and that slow moving turtle that never gets to eat his meal from the cartoons? (And Babs Rabbit I guess for the last one?)

Who would your voice actor's actresses be?

Gregory Binks III- Romani of 27years of age. First images that came to mind of a street merchant who could charm out of any situation.

1) Age 15-22: Charlie Rowe, i.e. Peter Pan from Syfy Miniseries Neverland
2) Age 23-50- Thomas Brodie-Sangster, i.e. Jojen Reed from GoT
3) Age 51- and older: Robert Carlyle, i.e. Mr. Gold on OuaT
4) Gender reversal: Maisie Williams, based on her Dr. Who performances.

So Binks and Dagmara need to do a team-up so we can play each other's gender reversed characters, apparently?

Cho Ko Nu:
1) Age 15-22: Rico Rodriguez (Manny Delgado in Modern Family)
2) Age 23-50: Jonah Hill
3) Age 51+: Will Ferrell
4) Gender reversal: Melissa McCarthy

Innoxius:
1) Age 15-22: Jack Gleeson (Joffrey Lannister in Game of Thrones)
2) Age 23-50: Tom Hiddleston (Loki in Thor/The Avengers)
3) Age 51+: Willem Dafoe
4) Gender reversal: Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter 5-7)

Back