Additional new player race questions

Hello, I am a part of that group of new players that is potentially thinking of starting up at alliance. A few of us were looking at potentially playing sarr. Now I read the local and national race packets and I have a couple of questions.

First the local packet states that sarr are a rare race so I first wanted to ensure that plot didn't have a problem with an influx of sarr.

Second the local race packet mentions the lesser and greater prides, however it doesn't actually lost a specific type of sarr for the greater prides. Are they prides made up of several kinds of sarr or do they actually have a specific type that they are.

Thank you in advance for any responses. Thank you.

To answer your first question, it's no problem at all! We don't want to restrict players' choice of race in any way. Sarr are simply going to be less common than other races for NPCs and such.

And yes, the greater prides aren't meant to be made up of a single type of sarr.

Furthermore, if you have an idea for your character's backstory--where you're from, your family, if you're from a new pride or one from the race packet--and want to figure out how it all fits into the world, please feel free to email plot at waysideibgas@gmail.com with any ideas or questions.

Hope to see you at the next event!

--Carly

I'd be perfectly happy to run a game full of just Sarr, Stone Elves, Dark Elves, and High Ogres; you just don't see too many people play those races because of the makeup and RP requirements.

Forget Sarr, go with Wylderkin, all the cool kids play Wylderkin

-Dave G,
Completely unbiased source of opinions.

You know... high orcs are fun to play.. there's even a sub-bloodline that all the cool kids play as....

As it happens, 3/4 of the plot team play Dryads for their main characters. We like Dryads 'round these parts. :)

There is current DryAd plot and an existing cool Dryad PC.

Mystics are becoming a rare breed too. But according to our packet... that's okay. Lol. We just need to keep Liddia sane enough. :p

Back