Addressing Rumors RE: Reorganization

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Chief Publicity and Digital Content Officer
Greetings,

There appears to be a great deal of discussion going on right now regarding the pending restructuring of the Alliance. I'll admit that this sounds pretty intimidating, and that isn't being helped AT ALL by the fact that there has been very little communication about it so far.

I will be remedying some of that with this post.

The long and short of it is that Mike V. (you know... Fearless Leader guy) is wicked freakin' old. He's been running the Alliance for 20+ years and wants to step back. He has decided that he would like to incorporate Alliance LARP as a non profit organization. This would allow him to delegate responsibility/authority to other parties within the organization and allow him to live the dream of watching the organization he helped form grow and prosper.

This process is far from done and decided. Mike is not sure exactly HOW we wants all of this to work. There is a meeting scheduled with Mike, Christina and the Owners to discuss a lot of the fine details. As things are decided I am sure that the owners will share what they feel is relevant with their players. But, right now there is not a lot to discuss or announce because it has not been decided.

I would invite anyone with specific concerns regarding this process to discuss them with your owners.

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Stephen
National Publicity Committee

Back