Addressing the Five Champions

She wants Sam, Draco, Vex, Lilly, and/or Tets (and anyone that helps them) to...

1. Find and deliver Artorias, former Right Hand to the Dread Emperor, to her!
2. Ensure that you, Foss Siril, don't go crazy from holding the Black Sword of Super Evil!
3. Figure out if the Nexus (which I think was a special Book of Super Evil) has been handed over to another one of the Dread Emperor's people since Malthus the Shadow Mage is gone!
4. Listen, respond, and/or come if either she, the elf Prince Hero guy, or the dwarf General Hero contacts you!

Come on, Foss! It's not that hard, and you don't need to go bein' all taunty and rude to everyone! That's just the way she talks, and I think it's fun! People are nicer when you just talk calmly with 'em. Ooh, maybe we should check on #2 on my list! Maybe that's why you were all snarky! Is the sword makin' you crazy?

~ Silp

And if we choose to not follow your directions. Because I choose to not follow the first.

And Silp, I'm fine.

Squire Siril

Slip it is best not to antagonize people. Also for those that have to go, I would like to help out with this. That is I will come with if you all would allow me to, even if my only job be one that keeps me out of combat with all my wonderful squishyness of being a young adventurer.

Also I can't wait to see you guys again. So much stuff for this market to do I can't wait.

Kathrina Taliss

I was being antagonizing, Kat? I didn't mean to be! I was just askin' and makin' sure Foss was all good and didn't have the crazy!

Sorry if I sounded mean, Foss! I was concerned for your Sword situation and really was just askin' if you had got the crazy and were feelin' alright, not tryin' to be snarky and call you crazy!

Good to hear you're doin' good! You should tell people if you start getting sick, though, and maybe have someone keep an eye on your wellbeing! I learned that Humans become undead when they get really sick, and that'd be bad, even without the Black Sword of Super Evil being involved!

~ Silp

All choices have consequences, Sword-Bearer. The optimal course of action has been laid before you: why do you insist upon straying from the path I have shown you?

--Authorized Proctor: Wizard

Back