Adlao's Shopping List- Summer 323

A quaint note scribed on a floral print stationary is posted on a general notice board. The tack holding it in place is a straight pin with a heart shaped head, as one would use for sewing:

Greetings Fellow Adventurer friends,

I am looking to purchase the following helpful Rituals and New Era Crafted Items. Please let me know if you are willing to sell or craft and what your asking price might be.

Ritual Scrolls/Talismans:
  • Stable Foundation Catalyst x1- Source Found
Crafted Items:
  • Healing Bandages x3
  • Rock Hide Elixir x2
  • Eat Me Not x2
  • Liquid Courage x2
May the Earth be generous in its bounty,
Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Last edited:
Aldao,

Are you aware that two of those will require catalysts? If not are you looking for those catalysts as well?

Lady Beryl Bunchberry

Aldao,

Are you aware that two of those will require catalysts? If not are you looking for those catalysts as well?

Lady Beryl Bunchberry
Thank you Lady Bunchberry,

I was not aware of the catalyst requirement for either ritual. I will indeed be on the market for the respective catalysts for them as well.
Much appreciation!

Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Madrina Adlao,

The Bountiful Harvest Dragonscript is rare and does not often appear in the caches adventurers uncover. The last Bountiful Harvest script and catalyst I heard of was found by Sir Sheppard after the Earth Guild pointed us in its direction. He might know of another copy, or you could ask the Earth Guild directly if they know where one could be uncovered.

I have not seen an Eternal Forest Dragonscript and catalyst in some time. I have some dealing with the Leaf Crowne these coming months and I will inquire if they have one available for trade or might be willing to part with its location given proper enticement. Otherwise, you might speak with Guild Counselor Eve as she might know of one within the Earth Guild's coffers or know how it might be obtained.

Investiture Dragonscripts are quite common. I suggest you speak with Guildmaster DeSylvia or another member of the Celestial Guild. They will almost certainly have one on hand to sell or have a trade in mind.

Finally, while I do not possess the smithing skill of my brother Master Stormwolf, I am happy to offer what skills I do possess in creating armour patches for you and yours. I am still learning the knack to their formation, but we can speak at the coming Market Day about the details.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Do you have a flavor request for the Good Night tea? I believe I can throw something together. As well as get some bandages prepared.

-Gertrude
The Gruntled Dwarf
Master Brewer
Master Smith
Master Inscriber
Master Alchemist
Journeyman Tinker

Madrina Adlao,

The Bountiful Harvest Dragonscript is rare and does not often appear in the caches adventurers uncover. The last Bountiful Harvest script and catalyst I heard of was found by Sir Sheppard after the Earth Guild pointed us in its direction. He might know of another copy, or you could ask the Earth Guild directly if they know where one could be uncovered.

I have not seen an Eternal Forest Dragonscript and catalyst in some time. I have some dealing with the Leaf Crowne these coming months and I will inquire if they have one available for trade or might be willing to part with its location given proper enticement. Otherwise, you might speak with Guild Counselor Eve as she might know of one within the Earth Guild's coffers or know how it might be obtained.

Investiture Dragonscripts are quite common. I suggest you speak with Guildmaster DeSylvia or another member of the Celestial Guild. They will almost certainly have one on hand to sell or have a trade in mind.

Finally, while I do not possess the smithing skill of my brother Master Stormwolf, I am happy to offer what skills I do possess in creating armour patches for you and yours. I am still learning the knack to their formation, but we can speak at the coming Market Day about the details.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Thank you, Dramthin!

This context helped me understand why I was unable to locate these rarer scrolls on my own over the last season. This was very useful.

Could I prevail upon you for the Armor Patches? I'm excited to apply their use for the sake of our allies.

Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Do you have a flavor request for the Good Night tea? I believe I can throw something together. As well as get some bandages prepared.

-Gertrude
The Gruntled Dwarf
Master Brewer
Master Smith
Master Inscriber
Master Alchemist
Journeyman Tinker
Thank you Gertude!

I am grateful for your skill.
For the Tea, may I request something with Ginger as the base? I think it will help soothe the stomach in addition to calming the nerves.
Let me know how much in all you are asking for these Brewed Items.

Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Adlao,

I will reach out to Duke Brakken regarding the catalyst for the Bountiful Harvest. While the magics have shifted a bit, the formerly dedicated catalysts still work to empower their respective rituals and the dedicated catalyst was the Joyful Tears of an Elder Dryad, which he provided to help feed the Ternan refugees a few years ago. I will see if he has any more still.

In Service to the Realm,
Lady Beryl Bunchberry
Lady of the Lands of Accord

Cost for creating any Specialized equipment will be 1 gold plus the cost of materials. I am not certain of which ingredients I would need, you may either provide the materials or I will provide them at a cost of 1 silver each. So 1 gold plus 1 silver per material.

-Gertrude
The gruntled Dwarf

Greetings All!

I have an Updated shopping list as we head into the New Magics next Market ((updated at the Top of the Thread)). Please let me know what you are willing to sell or trade, or if your previous offer is still on the table!!

~*~
Housemother Adlao- HM, LSW

I have an Investiture I can sell. I'll be at the first night of next market so we can deal there.

-Binks

I’ve updated my list of items sought for this next market. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

As we approach the coming May Market, I wanted to renew my earnest to source these items.

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who helped me complete most of my list from the Spring of this year.

I have updated my post above with the current items I am searching for.

With good hope,
Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Back