Advenchurers?

Uhmm...dis Three again...
Three still lost...but Three smell tribelady smell here...so gonna go find...advenchurs have tribepeople friends right?...Three might be in wrong place again though...

Panda Three~

*in a very exhausted, heavy voice*
Three,
I will send you dream of where we be... An' don't call me lady.

-Squire Kendra Boulderfist

So Three has papers that supposed to make his sword do fun things. One supposed to hurt monsters more and da other do a emelent. Can advenchurers help Three and let him hurt da cro-uptted more good wif da papers?

Panda Three~

Three,

You're lucky to have found these papers, as they hold great magic within. Although I'm fairly certain I can not invoke the magics of the paper that grants an element, I believe I can however aid in the other; if not me, then many others I'm sure could assist you.

-Asher

Three,

If you aspire to have an Elemental Aura placed upon your weapon, I could certainly cast the ritual for you if you can gather the necessary three components, given that is a Celestial ritual. Upon reading the scroll, I can tell you which components are needed. Your second ritual, which sounds like a Monster Slayer, is also Celestial, but you would need the assistance of my brother Dure'dhel and the necessary fourteen components to get that cast successfully, given that the difficulty of such a ritual is still outside of my skill.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I sure some will trade you......You still lost Three?

-Squire Kendra Boulderfist

Three still lost a bit Ken-da...but Three finded big rock house dat smell like lotsa advenchurers so Three stay at rock house till Ken-da gets Three.

Panda Three~

Back