ADVENTURERS OF ASHBURY

Toddo

Knight
NEPA Staff
Marshal
*The following notices have been posted at gathering places throughout the Duchy over the past few days*

Nobles and Adventurers of the Duchy of Ashbury,

I hereby request that those strong in sword and spell who are not actively involved in fortifying our kingdom's western border make their way to Dockside in Ashbury City with all due haste. The crown has received a request for aid from Sir James Logan of the estate of Martingale in Evorra in apprehending traitors to the throne of Icenia. As his own Duchess has not been seen in a fortnight it falls upon the throne to answer his call. Ships shall be waiting in Dockside to transport any who would take up this noble task. Those who choose to embark upon this quest would do well to familiarize themselves with Evorran law as it pertains to personal honor.

In service to his people,
-King Broomis Bouchard

As I have never heard of this dutchy and so it seems that i will be traveling there. What may I ask are the particulars to these Laws?? It has been a long time since i have seen most of you or traveled to a major city, dockside excluded, is there anything i should be on the lookout for?

Upon arrival at our destination Adria, Traeger, and myself will be looking for a place to stay, hopefully with some old friends if possible.

Let the winds always fill your sails,

Denato

Back