Adventurers that defeated the great white wyrm.

Cory Walker

Scholar

You are the adventurers that defeated the great white wyrm. I have come to learn your ways and magics so one day I can help free my brothers and sisters.

Which adventurer should I learn from, your ways and magics?

Hello 13,

My name is Cyn.

I am willing to teach all I can to you.

May I ask who holds your brothers and sisters ?
I am easy to find at the gather.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

I did not fight the white wrym but if you wish to learn Celestial magic, I can teach you.

-Gideon

13-

I have no prices - anything I offer I do so freely.

I am not an elf- I am a human.

You never mentioned who help your brothers and sisters in bondage- I would help if I can.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

... Um. This was probably a bad idea...

My brothers and sisters are slaves of the biata and um... humans. I am warning you, if you try make 13 a slave, I will make you regret it!

13 -

Not only do I promise you I will not take you as a slave - I can promise you without hesitation- NO ONE at this gather will take you as a slave.

Where are your brothers and sisters - I would like to help free them.

Find me at the gather and we can speak more - but I promise no one will hurt you among our number.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

I can also teach you what you need to know, 13. I assume that you have no problem with Goblins?

-Taios

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

13 my friend,
No slavery will be tolerated whilst I know about it. I have many skills but yet a horrible teacher. But if you need me to help I will have your back.
I have been many races mentally and physically. Messes with the mind for sure but right now I am a mystic with white horns.

Pyke

... I have no problems with Goblins or Mystics.... I wish to learn to become an adventurer and learn magics.

... I want to believe you Cyn, but humans have said such things before to lure my brothers and sisters in. But I will meet with you, .... somewhere public, like a tavern that isn't full of humans.

13-

A Tavern would be lovely- and you are in luck there are very few Humans in our number.

I look forward to meeting you!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Back