Aftermath from the dinner

I want to thank everyone who had a hand in contibuting to making this dinner event awesome!!

Thanks to Dave and Amy for the prep work and the food (MMM MMM!)
Thanks to all my NPC's for bringing to life the political atmosphere that makes a good state dinner.
Thanks to all the PC's that came (some from long distances :D ) It was an absolute pleasure to have every one of you here.

One note, someone forgot to etch magic item numbers into the items from the auction. (it was me DOH!!) So if you have one of those bring it to the next event and we wil take care of it for you.

Please feel free to post your favorites as well.

Matt

The dinner was fantastic, Amanda and myself had a great time! This was her second Alliance event, and first time playing her PC. I personaly want to thank everyone for being so nice and welcoming to all the new players.

I must say that favorite will be hard to post, every time I think of posting somthing its just a reel of the entire event!

Jack Shadow, it was an honor to meet your charecter, cant remember your real name atm lol. The debates and conversation were realy good, I would love to share a round of Dew of the Mountain, or Beer of Root with you! (Thanks for the awsome names Paul!)

Above all, seeing everyone and shareing a meal was the best. Your all family as far as I'm concerned!

Meeks,
I can't take all the credit for that... Dew of the Mountain has been the name for eons.

I had a good time at the event. I was involved in some seriously emotional RP with Amy, Cory, Matt, and some others and had some good times with all new and old. It was a blast seeing folks I haven't seen in a while and I can't wait to make it back there in the spring.

Paul

I had a great time at the event. It was really great seeing everybody again, and felt good to shake the RP dust off. I hope to see everyone much more this year.

Had an excellent time starting business with people and seeing old friends. ^_^

It was nice meeting the newer TC players, too, of course. Thanks to everyone!

~Jesse

BTW...where did all the pics from the dinner go? I know some people took 'em.

I had a blast, any ideas as to when we are gonna get photos of the event up?

Amanda

Hey TC!

Meeker, my real name is Levar =). Thank you everyone for the great time and the great food. I'm fairly new to alliance but I see the value to traveling to other chapters and meeting new and exciting people. Thank you so much for the fun and good memories.

Levar Jackson

Pokethulu said:
I had a blast, any ideas as to when we are gonna get photos of the event up?

Amanda

I hope to have the ones I took (or ones took with my camera that is) up soon.

Matt

Back