Age Limit?

Ginerva

Hello, for several months now I have been super interested in LARPing and after tons of research, a thorough creation of a character, and begging to my parents, the only thing left is to find a LARP relatively close and accepts my age, which is thirteen years old. Despite being young, I'm really serious about LARPing (while still wanting to have fun with it) and would not mind at all only participating with adults. So the question is, is there an age limit for Alliance?

Hiyo!

In the interest of not leaving you hanging, I can say that each chapter has a different age limit. As soon as the Charlottesville staff sees this, they can let you know about their specific age limit and things like paging (which will attend and let you roleplay but not enter combat). They should get an answer to you soon!

Hiyo!

In the interest of not leaving you hanging, I can say that each chapter has a different age limit. As soon as the Charlottesville staff sees this, they can let you know about their specific age limit and things like paging (which will attend and let you roleplay but not enter combat). They should get an answer to you soon!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the response.

I don't know the Charlottesville age ranges, so I'm no help there, but --
I am not sure if it's too far, but Alliance HQ (Montrose, PA) is running a Kid's event for ages 5-15 on 8/7-8/9. :)
We have 4 kids who are 12-13 playing this year. :)

I don't know the Charlottesville age ranges, so I'm no help there, but --
I am not sure if it's too far, but Alliance HQ (Montrose, PA) is running a Kid's event for ages 5-15 on 8/7-8/9. :)
We have 4 kids who are 12-13 playing this year. :)
Thank you for that info! I will definitely ask my parents if I can attend.

Back