Age restrictions(Need help!)

Ok....So....Me and a large group of friends are wanting to join...We are young...12-14
Me I am 14 but I am large....6'1.......
MY other friend....is 14 aswell....6 feet....
and the others are under the age of 13 and under...So....What are the age limits...If there are any....Could we have a pass with a parent or guardian to let us in....
We will have one 19 year old with us if that makes any differnce

Yes you can all play but there are some restrictions. You must be 14 and over to swing a weapon and anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian with them at a gameday or event. Now like I said that does not mean you cannot play it just means there are restrictions. Anyone under 14 falls under the Page Policy I am not precisely sure one Oregons Page Policy but it generally goes like this:

Pages are not allowed to participate in combat they may not enter combat, pick up a weapon, or throw packets. Pages in turn cannot be swung at by other PC's anyone attacking a page must stand within ten feet and call out "Page <damage carrier>". Pages must wear a yellow headband at all times with the word "Page" Clearly written on it.

Advanced Pages: I think advanced pages are only an Oregon and Seattle thing I could be wrong. Advanced Pages must pass a rules test after which they must wear an orange headband with the word "Page" clearly written on it. Advanced Pages May throw and Receive Packets this includes Arrow Packets, Spell Packets, and Alchemy Packets. They still may not engage in combat and PC's are still not allowed to Physically attack them.

Please others Correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

Hello there.
I'd first off like to say that I personally really enjoy having a number of people your age at games.
That being said, there are a number of restrictions as Egor mentioned.
The first is that you'd need to have a parent or guardian on site and overseeing you if you're under 14. It sounds like you have an older sibling there for basic oversight so that should cover things. If you're 14 you're good. You can play and fight and everything but we do hold everyone to the same standards as far as safety and maturity.
For those 13 and under they would be required to be a page as mentioned above and must have a parent or guardian directly responsible and providing oversight at all times.

Just to clarify, in Oregon only, you must be 14 and have graduated the 8th grade, to not be a page.

Back