AHHHH they wont let me sleep!!!

sencara

Artisan
The dreams wont stop... The wicked Laughter wont go away the evil trickster wont get away from my dreams.... Purple cloth daggers stabbing there all trying too kill me no more sleep for me..... (the connection breaks as the man wakes)

Xavic

Xavic saw things no one should ever have to see. He experienced things at the hands of the wraith king that no one should ever have to experience. You should really speak with him if you want the full details... if he is willing to speak of them that is.

Slain by the Wraith-King, I hear. Terribly gruesome. Probably scarred for life. Best find yourself a mind-healer to patch that wound.

-Paggliacci

He has not been destroyed as far as I know, though I hope we weakened him further with our operation. Last I knew the Army was sending in a much larger assault force to clean out the island yesterday, though I have heard no reports as yet in regard to the success or failure of that mission.

We should have more information within a few days, certainly within a few weeks. Hopefully.

-Sir Avaran

Bond said:
Slain by the Wraith-King, I hear. Terribly gruesome. Probably scarred for life. Best find yourself a mind-healer to patch that wound.

-Paggliacci

Paggliacci you need to stay out of my head. People keep telling me your already dead.
But they didnt feel the power of you being alive. Because you were right beside me when i was dead late in the night.

Xavic

Xavic, we need to talk.

As for the Wraith-Lord, please keep me informed, I will make sure I am around to see him fall.

Xavic,
If there is anything I can do to help your situation, do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Alcandar Northwind

I was in the middle of telling him a story when we were joined by Chicanery itself.
I will tell you all about it in person, but we should speak no more of it in the dreamscape.

-Guy

Agreed, and Pino has said she is willing host. Now all we have to do is figure out when everyone is free.

-guy-

Back