Aid for those in need

Hail, good folk of Finn Castle.
I had the honor of meeting many of you in person not so long ago; I regret that I did not find myself nearby sooner, or I may have reached more of you before you departed. I expect that there will be need upon your return regardless.
For those of you whom I've not yet met, I am Childe Thonolan Orestan of the Heirophan, though ''Thonolan' will be sufficient. Much to my chagrin I did not first come to you in peace and good health, but rather with a pack of murderous constructs hot on my heels. I will say, at least, that the experience gave me a chance to see your collective valor in combat, as well as the skill of a select few of you at tracking and destroying dangerous unnatural creatures.
I expect that I'll be seeing more of all of you once you return, and that other members of the Order will do the same- most of them are eager to meet you, though their reasons are varied. There are many who call us 'border lords', and we do try to keep some semblance of order out in the wilderness- we've been granted certain gifts to make us more effective in that capacity. For my part, I've been devoting much of my time to locating refugees and leading them to safety. This task isn't an easy one, and should any of you find the time and the will I would welcome any help. Be advised that I will not tolerate any in-fighting, and that barring those obviously bent on harming us we will be giving aid to anyone in need, whether they be elf, dwarf, orc, faerie, or Biata. It goes without saying that these times are hard, and it need not be made even harder by creating our own strife. It's my belief- and many of my order share it- that by forging new alliances with old foes we can gather the strength to drive back the horrors that have crept across our land... not that I intend to start turning my back on the kobolds, mind you.
I will be nearby this time of year. Messages ought to reach me if they're left, and I'll respond in kind.

Easy roads and peaceful rest,
Thonolan Orestan, Heirophan Childe of Ria Faron Thorntirn

Thonolan I am glad to hear you are well. It was an honor to go with you and track the afore mention constructs to their source. Perhaps eventually we can understand from whence and why they are being sent and stop this wanton destruction. I would certainly be interested in joining any such effort. However although I am planning to travel through the mists to other lands before the next gathering here, I call the Deadlands my home and I would be willing to help save more innocents with what time I have. It’s good to know that the border lords are working to defend the people.

On a personal note if you have found or heard of any of my Dark Elvin brethren about in the lands (other than those well known) please let me know as this would interest me greatly.

Nicodemus,

We, the Hierophan, are an order of errant knights and squires. Childe Thonolan is the pupil of Ria Faron.

The Hierophan are recognized as nobles by the Royal Court of Eire, but we swear to no liege.

Ria Taybris

Sir Thonolan,

Your words strike a kindred chord in my heart, and I am glad to know that there is a group devoted to this pursuit. I myself have taken up the task of aiding any in this land who need it, and would be honored if you would speak with me on this matter. I have a feeling that you know more of the layout of this land than I, and may have a better knowledge of where aid is required.

Please, leave me a way of contacting you that I may speak to you more personally on this matter, or please feel welcome at my Forge, it is located near the Silver Scythe and bears a black and white checked tabard with the emblem of a chess Rook upon it.

I would also welcome the chance to speak to any others of your order, should they wish it.

-In Honor,
Darius "Trollsbane" Silver.
Defender

Back