Aid for Valdorian Thantellin

To the Duchy of Ashbury and the Barony of the Ash Forest,

My brother, Valdorian Thantellin, sailed into the dark storm that surrounded your island of Synvia several days ago. He has not returned, nor has he been in contact. All efforts to reach him have failed. I ask from you your aid in his safe return. I know not the magics required to pierce the storm, but I will dispatch ships to carry your elite to the island, provided you discover a means to light a path through the cloud.

I shall dispatch what ships I can on the 12th day of this month. All who travel with us will have the sincerest gratitude of the High Lords of Imladar.

High Lord Gilthalion Thantellin

Brennil Gilthalion,

I spoke earlier with Baroness Silverthorn of the Ash Forest. We had hoped to use the Darlassia to break through the storm, alas, it appears something has happened to Brennil Valdorians' ship as well. I can confirm that I saw him inside the storm. I was aboard a ship in the region when the storm engulfed my ship, and Brennil Valdorian saved us from Thessi ships attacking us. I awoke sometime later with our ship destroyed and was able to swim to the shores of South Point. I offer my aid in the rescue efforts. In the name of Imladar, I will see this task done.

Honorably,
Ohtar Altohtaro Armand
Special Forces Division
Imladar Northern Regional Command
Imladari Ambassador Pro Tempore to the Duchy of Ashbury

Brennil Gilthalion,

If you have not been informed, I am currently onboard the Darlassia with Brennil Valdorian heading towards Imladar.

Honorably,
Ohtar Altohtaro Armand
Special Forces Division
Imladar Northern Regional Command
Imladari Ambassador Pro Tempore to the Duchy of Ashbury

Back