"Aid to a Withered Spirit" ~ A Non-Canon Module Day

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The old and once prominent healer Talamir Harcoran has succumbed to resurrection many times during his many travels, leaving him with a staggeringly high chance of permanent death. However, recently, he managed to purchase a peculiar scroll describing the powerful Restore Life Force ritual: a ritual capable of strengthening the spirit of one who stands on the brink of true death. Strong enough to cast the ritual, but not strong enough to seek the exotic components, Talamir has sent out word to nearby adventuring groups through the Mists, hoping for them to assist him by gathering the components and catalyst before his time runs out.

This is the premise for a non-canon module-type fight practice being held on Saturday, July 23rd! The event will run from approximately 1-4, at Wakefield Park in Maplewood, MN.

By non-canon, I mean that it is not an official event (no experience awarded, not run by the plot team, deaths do NOT count on your card, production items can be used but they "return" at the end of the event, etc.) though Goblin Stamps are awarded for attendance just like any other fight practice (5 for attendance, 15 additional for bringing someone new to the game). Coming in costume is fully encouraged, and bringing new players to get a feel for the game even more so!

I am looking for a few folks to assist me by being NPCs for this event (various costuming will be provided, no makeup for this event, let me know if you are going to NPC, so I can plan things out better), and I ask anyone who is planning on attending to bring any weapons they have so folks can try out new things, etc. For folks playing their PC, just use your card according to what you believe is accurate. Feel free to play a different character concept if you feel like it!

Also, if anyone has one of those big spouted water barrels (like we had in the tavern last game) that we can borrow for filling with water for us to drink during the event, that would be splendid! Let me know if you have one we could borrow.

Also, if anyone has any spare shields lying around, I would like to have 3 for NPC use (though these are not absolutely necessary by any means).

EDIT: Actually, these aren't needed. Ignore this.

If needed I can help you NPC and provide a number of weapons

Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see me NPC, anyone? :roll:
Also, being that Wakefield Park is right by my house, y'all might be invited to stay later.

Note: Plenty of parking is located on the corner of Hazelwood St/Ripley Ave, or a couple spots along Prosperity Ave between Frost and Summer.

Hope to see you there! :)

I shall be there. :) if you need me to NPC i can but if you have a bunch of people wanting to NPC then i will PC.

IG- Sada
OOG- Charlotte

I'll be there if I can get a ride, sounds fun.

I'll know better next week, but plan on me NPCing.

I'll know better tomorrow, but it's most likely going to be a no. If I get lucky though they might schedule me 5:30 to 11, and if I drive like the maniac that I do, I'll easily be able to make it :p

Just a few more days until this module day, so let me know if you plan on attending! PCing or NPCing is just fine (though we don't need to have a higher number of NPCs than PCs), and bring a friend to join the fun.

I would prefer to NPC but i will PC if you have to many NPCs. just let me know please. As soon as possible would be nice seeing as i have stuff i have to do with my PC if im PCing. Thanks!!!

IG-sada
OOG_ Charlotte

I'm a confermed attendee. see you all Saturday

DracoIam said:
I'm a confermed attendee. see you all Saturday
Yay! :hahaha:
charlotteraeker said:
I would prefer to NPC but i will PC if you have to many NPCs. just let me know please. As soon as possible would be nice seeing as i have stuff i have to do with my PC if im PCing. Thanks!!!
Do whatever you want to do, Charlotte. It'll be fine either way, I reckon.

Well folks, this is happening tomorrow. Hope to see some of y'all!

Also, my request for a water jug has been fulfilled, so nobody needs to bring one.

Back