Airbrush Services: Great alternative to "wet smeary paint"

Terrel

Scholar
Play a heavy makeup race? I know I do, and I know just how long and frustrating it can be when you constantly have smear or fade marks. With any paint wear is inevitable, however it is less likely with my airbrush. I speak from experience.

Interested but not sure and would like to try it out, just go ahead and send me a PM and I will set up a time to give you a demo.

Prices: Currently it will cost you $5 for a full face brush, and a free touch up during logistics time on weekends. (I reserve the right to change price due to demand/supply/finances || All fees goes to the additional stock of paint)

Currently in stock:

Black (One bottle, roughly 4 players)
Green (One bottle, roughly 4 players)
White (Low stock, roughly 1 player)

If you would like to request a color I do not have in stock, please send me a PM and I will place an order.

Re: Those with makeup races

green would be a pleasant color to be.

Will reimburse you

I currently hold in stock:
Black
White
Green

I would highly recommend giving me last minute orders so I can prepare. My currency is very limited at this time so I suspect only 2 more colors I can grab.

I approve of this white color :)

I am just curious how it compares to normal stuff I use. I assume its much more pleasant.

I just got my order of green and barrier spray in, we definitely will need to try it.
What time did you say you would get on site, I know you have to head to the airport at 8, so if we could maybe get mine on (I can't airbrush myself} before you take off that would be rad.

I am riding with Roven + Friend, so not exactly sure when but we plan to be early to event.

Terrel said:
I just got my order of green and barrier spray in, we definitely will need to try it.
What time did you say you would get on site, I know you have to head to the airport at 8, so if we could maybe get mine on (I can't airbrush myself} before you take off that would be rad.
I will be on site from about 4ish to 5:30 to unload monster camp, then want to head back to my place to grab my stuff and eat. If you can get there early (I remember hearing you say you were anyways) I could do your makeup before heading back to my place.

Looks like I am going to try to be at the event, I will need Black done if you have enough. I will be at the event early.

Thomas
aka Novi

Ractor said:
Looks like I am going to try to be at the event, I will need Black done if you have enough. I will be at the event early.

Thomas
aka Novi

Ohh the super rare- Thomas, I've almost collected them all this event! (looks sadly at the empty spaces in his Larp Player Collectors guide)

Im trying to get everything set up and have Novi's sheet sent to you. I have a copy of it but trying to get those last build in before the event.

T

Thomas is going to try and be there? AWSOME!!!

Also, Andrew if you wouldn't mind me snagging some of your barrier spray when I get my makeup on, I would love you a lot. I don't need any special air rushing cause i have been using cream and grey makeup is hard to find.

Vicki

Note: I will not be on site from around 7pm to 9pm, so if Andrew is unavailable to help you during those times, you're just going to have to wait until either I am back on site or he is available. Please don't pull him away from logistics work!

I'll come find you Andrew, we're gonna try to be there before logistics ^_^ Thanks for helping me out!

Back