Alchemy Guild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprice

Kupspar Alchemists and Hinkleblink Holdings,

What happened to our Guild? I heard rumors that Hinkleblink Holdings is in charge of it now, but haven't heard from them about it. Phinneas? Lynettee? You are businesspeople. We make things to sell. Let's chat.

Bayarlalaa,
Aotesc

This Dream Brought to You by HInkleblink Holdings

(You hear an unrecognized Hobling voice)

From the desk of Phinneus Hedgebottom:

It is true, your Alchemy Guild is now funded and run by the glorius minds here at Hinkleblink Holdings. We are proud to be working with all of our age's up-and-coming innovators, and to that end we are sending one of the most prestiged alchemists we have employed in your area, Grandmaster Robin Naritas, to your little town. Grandmaster Naritas has had much free time recently, thanks to the many time-saving new procedures we here at Hinkleblink Holdings have introduced to the Guild, so please feel free to make as much use of the Grandmaster's esteemed wisdom as you'd like. Expect Naritas to arrive sometime in the early afternoon this Friday.

And, as always, remember that two H's are better than one,
~Nigelus Edgewright

I may have some interest in this here Alchemy Guild. Do tell, what are the prerequisites of joining said guild? Also, what can be expected in the way of perks to membership?

(Same Hobling voice as before)

From the desk of Phinneus Hedgebottom:

We here at Hinkleblink Holdings are pleased to inform you that we have kept the same requirements for joining and advancement as they were in the previous incarnation of the Guild. That is, to join it simply takes a basic, fundamental knowledge of how to identify the correct herbs to use in any alchemical endeavor and the ability to be able to evaluate the specific properties of any elixir, gas, or coating. I'm sure your local Alkahest would be able to fill you in on the details of advancement in person, should you inquire of them.

As always, remember that two H's are better than one,
~Nigelus Edgewright

Ah exccelent. I look forward to meeting you and your associates in person.

Just out of curiosity; Who all else could I expect to meet at the coming gather that are part of the alchemy guild and perhaps their rank in said guild? Also, is there a usual schedule for meetings and such?

Lenry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back