Alchemy workshop taking orders

DemonaLissa

<A slightly off-kilter voice echoes through the dreaming.>

The Grieving Widows Workshop of Alchemical Wonders is now open to all orders large and small. Close family, friends and anyone who needs hobling pest removal is welcome to peruse and procure poisons from this black widow. I haggle, I bargain, if you're in the market for sideburn removal I may be persuaded to sell at cost.... or below. No offense to non-pest hoblings intended. As I've just come out of seclusion in my workshop, I am officially a Journeyman alchemist. However the time to our next gathering comes quickly. Contact me before Monday the 28th to get your order in or expenses may be higher.

Thank you for your time defenders of Landfall.

<The voice trails off into manic cackling that doesn't quite cover grief.>

Demona,

I would like to order five Poison Shield elixirs from you.

I look forward to seeing you again.

-Zeth

Sister Demona,

I would like any cure morts, cure crits, cure serious, magic armors, spell shields, awakens, and purifies you can manufacture within the cost of a platinum. Should you need anything from me, please let me know. I am always here to aid you.

-Shelk Lachdanan

Shelk: Demona cannot make those things she is an alchemist not a potion maker. I am a potionsmith though. Unfortunately I have already committed most if my resources to filling other orders. I will see what I can do but also speak to me at the next gather before memorization. I will be able to make things then.

Vavarick

Also should you wish to learn the skills required for potion making I would be more than happy to teach you.

I would like that very much. I apologize for the confusion, I am... not quite thinking clearly. Thank you Vavarick.

No apology necessary. I should be able to get you a few Magic armor potiins at least. I will be in touch.

Shelk, I can make Cure lights though, and have quite a few already on my person. If you need a spell shield or magic armor I can just cast the spell on you. And Zeth, I plan to make a big batch of Poison shields and will add your order to the list.

Shelk,
Not to step on business but the Legion has an abundance of consumables. You should look when the chest is returned to me.
-Alcandar

Back