All Hallow's Eve

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Come one, come all to a dinner provided by your favorite adventuring entertainers: The Company. On all Hallow's eve we shall serve a dinner for all who can attend. We ask for small donations from each of you. These donations will go towards the repairs for the Sea Witch (our ship that was damaged two markets ago). And for those of you looking to get more than food out of this, there will also be a ghost story contest at the fire pit after dinner. Like all contests a prize will be awarded to the best story teller.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer
The Company

Ignathis Nachtfeuer and the Company,

What if any restrictions are there on the stories? Are we restricted to a certain time frame? I have a few that I think may be appreciated.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

I think while I may not be able to attend zhe story competition, and I truly do love a good story, I do also like a good meal. Perhaps I shall stop by. It has been ages.

A simple patron,
Binks

Binks!

Please stop by, I have not seen you in years. I would love to hear your tales of travel.

Lady FallingStar

Unfortunately Lady Liddia, I have been at sea mostly, terribly boring stuff. I plan to make a visit to Gaden in a month though, but figured I should pay Westhaven a visit again. Though, I have a strange feeling I may frequent vore often late next year.

Vut who am I kidding? Of course I have tales to tell!

A simple traveler,
Binks

Lady FallingStar,

We have no limit on the length of the tales, we just hope to not take up too much of the time that could be spent helping the folks of Wayside. Bear that in mind when preparing.

Ignathis

Pffft. Everyone know da real best ending is "An den da BARBARIANS killed da ghost...An den ate meat an stuff." Mmm...meat.

Crelik

Of course the REAL ending to all those is "And then a generation later, they hired a Dwarf to fix the problem for good."

May your Hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankard endless,

~Sheriff Draco Ardel

A Party I didn't plan? Interesting. I like food and all hallows pranks. Let's have a good time.

Eldandiril
Certified Party Planner & Event Coordinator

Did you really need to insult me? Was that truly necessary? I have been planNing many events as per the requests in the last months for her Grace Duchess Fairfax as well as countless affairs in the land of Arden. And I will have you know that I am not bad at what I do. Besides, when I have tried to get all you adventurers to see that there need not be a special occasion to have a party, I have been met with awkward looks and blatant refusal to take my favors. So then why would I plan any grand affairs? Seems like I would continue to plan for those who request first and formost rather than those who don't and assume that I don't have other talents.

I am sure I will Come up with a midwinter festival type event and invite the locals for hot cocoa and pie. For now however, I will be reachable via pigeon if you need anything planned or advice of party related things.

May you celebrate the small things,
Eldandiril
Professional Party Advisor

Back