Alliance Deadlands T-SHIRTS?!?

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
The incredible Seb Scola (dedicated NPC and photographer extraordinaire) has drawn us a Deadlands coat of arms and we are BEYOND thrilled:

SE4gJlE.png

LOOK AT THAT. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?

If you would buy this on a T-shirt (black shirt with white design, as shown, with Deadlands chapter information and website on back), please post here! This is the preliminary test: if there's enough interest, it just might happen!

Glad to see that the Angler Fishercat made an appearance.

Sable, on an escutcheon argent an argent skull with pinpoint glowing eyes surrounded by an argent tentacle surmounted in chief by an argent tree, in sinister an argent angler fisher cat rampant reguardant, and in dexter a spider wolf rampant reguardant, in sinister support a scroll reading "nostra terra mortua est," in dexter support a scroll reading "nobis non erit autem mors," motto "Deadlands".

That's a mouthful for a herald.

My angler fisher cat lives! I'm so happy.

Bill

Sable, on an escutcheon argent an argent skull with pinpoint glowing eyes surrounded by an argent tentacle surmounted in chief by an argent tree, in sinister an argent angler fisher cat rampant reguardant, and in dexter a spider wolf rampant reguardant, in sinister support a scroll reading "nostra terra mortua est," in dexter support a scroll reading "nobis non erit autem mors," motto "Deadlands".

That's a mouthful for a herald.

A challenge, perhaps, but any Haroldson Herald is up to the task.

I would buy one!

Back