Alliance Documents Committee

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
The Alliance Documents Committee will manage the living documents for the national organization. These will include but are not limited to the Alliance Rule Book, Alliance Players Guide, National Race Packets, and in the future Best Practices Guidelines. We are looking to fill the following
  • Editors - Read through the documents and make recommendations for changes based upon missing/necessary information - preferably 2-3 members, all LARP experience levels welcomed (great position for a newer player without influence of tribal knowledge)
  • Technical Writers - Make the necessary changes to the existing documents, responsible for understanding composition and layout. preferably 2-3 members with some technical writing experience.
If you think you could be a good fit for one of these positions please send me and @Suzanne a message. We are looking for informal applications; state in the message which position/s you would be looking to fill, and what (if any) prior relevant experience you have. Please include what times you would be available for a meeting (discussion over discord). If you do not have prior experience, no worries, just explain why you are qualified to do the position, and what steps you are going to take to fill any knowledge gaps. We are looking forward to working with you!

Active members will receive up to 50 Dragon Stamps a month as a reward for helping to make the organization better.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
As a note for those who have sent in messages already, I will be talking with people about fulfilling roles starting on Friday. I want to make sure that the message has a chance to permeate a little bit this week before jumping right to assigning roles.

I have passed the duties on to our new documents committee lead @Suzanne. She will be reaching out/has reached out to everyone whom has sent a message of interest.

Thank you again for all of the responses!

Thank you for passing it off :)
If anyone I have not contacted is still interested, please reach out to me and we can set up a time to talk!

Have a safe week!

Back