Alliance-folk Holiday Party

Address for the par-tay:
3312 NW Satinwood Street, Corvallis, OR

Parking is available along the west side of the street between the curb and the bike lane, as well as alongside the curb in the vacant blocks on the east side.

We will have a few party games going, as well as tables for other card- or board-games, a fussball table and dart board in the garage, and a small firepit in the backyard. Oh yeah, and I suspect Rock Band (2 only, sorry folks) will be playing... I only have 1 fisher-price guitar, if someone wants to bring a second, we could do that. Be warned, though, our TV is old and small (like 25 inches).

Post if you have any additional questions!

shay916 said:
I'm planning on going if I can get a ride, would someone in the Portlandy area be up for giving me a ride down there?
Amanda

Can do.

I'll be bringing my boardgame collection up. Included are Settlers of Cataan +6 player expansion, the game of Real Life, Bang!, and Ninja Burger.

If you have a playstation 2 I will bring up my guitar, Guitar Hero 1, Rock the 80s, and a karaoke game if people are interested.

What console system do you have JP?

PS3

Some other board/card/party games we may have going:
  • Apples to Apples
  • Dominion (if Matt lets us)
  • The Great Dalmuti
  • Fluxx!
  • Zombie Fluxx!
  • Party Playoff
  • 7 Deadly Sins
  • Hanging Christmas Balls (maybe with a prize or sumpin')
  • Charades
  • Pictionary
  • Real Game of Life (D'oh, just saw it in Roy's list as well!)

And whatever other tortures I can invent/remember!

Also, we will be providing drinks, but not alcohol. If you would like to bring alcohol please feel free, but if you look tipsy be prepared for me to steal your keys.

Also the gift exchange will be white elephant style, with the power to gift steal, etc.

RSVP’d Guests as of 12/10:
Kevin
Bill
Roy
Matt
Carmen
Amanda
Joe
Sean
Brian H
Chum Lee
Jimmy
Evan
Thomas
Jordan?
Adam?
Crystal?
Eric?

For those that know people that don't use the boards much but think might want to come, make sure you give them a heads up. The more the merrier. I just need to have a pretty close estimate by Thursday night so I can purchase food.

I'm mildly offended. I was totally the first to respond to your Facebook invite, and I'm up there in between Roy and Joe.

Since we're listing stuff, here are the games that I can remember at the moment that will make the trip with me:
  • Dominion x4 (not Prosperity. I don't know which expansions Matt has)
  • Khet
  • Tichu
  • Battlestar Galactica x2
  • Munchkin (Original x7, Star x2, Bites x2, Quest x2)
  • Strange Synergy
  • Encore

I don't know what Hanging Christmas Balls is, but it sounds chocolate and salty.

Don't expect me I probably won't be able to come.

Evan and I will be able to attend. We shall be bringing with us:

Age of Empires III
Endeavor
Puerto Rico
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Saboteur
Pandemic
Perudo
Dominion: Intrigue (Yes, more Dominion)

Few things:

1) Does anyone have Sean's number? Some people are trying to get ahold of him regarding a ride.

2) If you get lost or just require guidence my cell number is 971-219-8772.

See you all tomorrow!

Holly

CompuDiver said:
Evan and I will be able to attend. We shall be bringing with us:

Puerto Rico

Please leave Puerto Rico in the Caribbean where it belongs.

Especially with the weather we have now, right?

Thank you for opening your house for the party. Good food and great friends. I had a great time.

Kevin

Agreed.

it was a highly enjoyable affair.
Dominion is one interesting game...and I am hooked on Rock Band now. Beatles Rock Band here I come.

Back