Alliance LARP: The Movie

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
No. Glorious Red is played by this actress:
4d41_kristen-stewart-in-red_270x411.jpg

I don't know her name.

Goddess

Sometimes I wish I could fire you from life Gary.

Though some non-believes, like SEAN, call her Kristen Stewart.

Check the scoreboard, brother. I kick life in the junk.

2820-27281.gif
Rothsphere

155858__french_l.jpg
Tzydl is on the left...but if Avalon can be black can I be skinny? HAHAHAH PS that's dawn french The Vicar

because I like this outfit better but...not the boots but she's half my size. HAHA

Gary, does this mean Artemis is Robert Pattinson?

wowy319 said:

Like you even needed to ask.

Btw, you mentioned his name. Now you need to post a photo. Rules are rules.

Can Samuel Jackson pull double suty and play Ameranthys as well?

I mean he's usually angry, swears a lot, and has a tendency to die. That pretty much sums Mr. Jackson too.

Deadlands said:
wowy319 said:

Asking me to browse pictures of Robert Pattinson until I find one sexy enough? Christmas came early :3

Robert-Pattinson-Sexy-in-Bed-Photo.jpg

Dan, I beg you. Use your moderator powers. I don't want my thread ruined any further by Gary and his stupid stupidity.

-Edited for offensive content. -the Mod team

Deadlands said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
No. Glorious Red is played by this actress:
4d41_kristen-stewart-in-red_270x411.jpg

I don't know her name.

Goddess

Worst actress in history, and should be laughed at on sight if she ever does another lead.. ever..

Going off that, i pick her to play the part of "draylin"... hahaha (if you dont know draylin, you won't get the joke, if your offended, i don't care)

-Toddy

P.S. fighting for Dans re-endorsement, on behalf of all of you with the above comment

MooseMasterX said:
Can Samuel Jackson pull double suty and play Ameranthys as well?

I mean he's usually angry, swears a lot, and has a tendency to die. That pretty much sums Mr. Jackson too.

I'm totally cool with this plan.
--bill

While I was going to mar this post with something about the queen of the apathetic stare, it appears Toddy took care of business and I can proceed anew (Thanks man).

While I can see the interest in having Nicodemus played by the most British name in existence, I think the only way to do him justice is as the Unreliable Narrator - a very old Nicodemus as played by Max Von Sydow*, who is telling the story of the movie from a rocking chair to some poor bastard who gets Drained** at the end of the tale (Mr Cumberbatch can play the Nic in the retelling).

For a few others...

Drenton: David Meunier

Meunier_4.jpg

Michiko: Zhang Ziyi

hero-2.jpg

Thauphidian:

night_fury_wallpaper_by_dmitrys-t2.jpg

Amaranthus: Andre Braugher - because if you've seen him act you know he can do all the angry power of Samuel Jackson, while making it look regal... and also because if he ever smiles like this, you are totally, and completely fucked.

Andre_Braugher-1.jpg

As for Collan... While I appreciate the imagery and flavor of Jeff's post, and while I amusingly (given his Nic) considered Martin Freeman for a little while... I'd probably get the biggest kick out of Chiwetel Ejiofor.

images

* - skipped the pic because the image you have in your head for Max Von Sydow is likely cooler than any pic I can find
** - obviously this is my own personal delusion, as Nic would never, ever cast necromancy, ever.***
*** - EVER!

[edited to correct image links... damn referral caps...]

Okay here are a few of mine... I am going for not only a similar look but people who can nail the attitude.

For Avalon:

Amanda Seyfried (Red)
red-riding-hood-amanda-seyfried-photo6.jpg

or Jennifer Jason Leigh (think Single White Female)
jennifer-jason-leigh.jpg

More to come...

For Sun Li Yin (Michiko)

There can be only one... Lucy Lawless

Xena-Warrior-Princess-xena-warrior-princess-7525735-1024-768.jpg

wowy319 said:
Deadlands said:
wowy319 said:

Asking me to browse pictures of Robert Pattinson until I find one sexy enough? Christmas came early :3

Robert-Pattinson-Sexy-in-Bed-Photo.jpg

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Back