Alliance LARP: The Movie

Phedre....

Well see here it is more about attitude then it is looks. So I found a couple of actresses I think can do this character justice we would just need them to dye their hair the appropriate color.

Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica)
kate.jpg

Famke Janssen (X-Men, Jean Grey)
jeangray.jpg

Aven said:
Phedre....

Well see here it is more about attitude then it is looks. So I found a couple of actresses I think can do this character justice we would just need them to dye their hair the appropriate color.

Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica)
kate.jpg

Famke Janssen (X-Men, Jean Grey)
jeangray.jpg

JESS, you are so right. I love Starbuck, coolest friggin character in the universe.

(Are you a Battlestar Galactica fan?!?)

One of the badass Hunt ladies: Constance

I looked at a LOT of movie stills and when I saw these next two photos it just screamed Constance. Not because it is a perfect fit but just the pose this actress is making in the photos seems to sum up the bad *** confident air that Nellie portrays in Constance. So imagine the actress way younger and not smoking a cigarette.

Linda Hamilton (Terminator)
200px-Terma3.jpg

connor.jpg

Now if we could get Lena Headey to channel Sarah Connor then it would be a perfect fit.
977678_1332030073217_full.jpg

Hey Gary,

I live with Brian Bender, I can not be his wife and not be a fan of Battlestar Galactica. I remember fondly him forcing me to watch in marathon Season One until I got hooked. Great show. Great character.

Jess

Alrighty... on to another bad *** female... Sevaria.

This is again about attitude. The actress needs to be able to stare down danger in the face and then pummel it into the ground. She also needs to be able to have that elitist I don't give a **** attitudes. And she needs to look good in leather pants. These are the important elements that comprise Sevaria. There should also be a touch of fragility there too... which is why I am leaning towards my first example... but I think both female actresses in the roles below could cover that requirement too.

Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux)
charlize-theron-aeon-flux-5.jpg

Sigourney Weaver (Ripley) *Would need to be a younger version of SW, but I love the attitude this version of her*
Ripley-1.jpg

Evangeline Lilly would make a better Dryad Elder Ashura (sp??)

Still can't find a good actor for Nadarin. First thought was Jennifer Lawrence, but I'm not entirely convinced.
not really sure about one for Deborah either still think on that one

Minor update... having now seen Lincoln, I amend all previous suggestions to state simply that Daniel Day-Lewis should play everybody.

... I'd suggest he also play each one of us logging into the message boards and making suggestions on whom he should play, but that could open a can of worms and get trippy awful fast... I'm not sure there's an end to that ride.

So, let's just leave it with every role, every person: Daniel Day-Lewis.

I'm unsure what to put for a photo here... I mean, he'll probably look like every one of us when the time comes. Christ, this is him as Lincoln... he looks more like Lincoln than Lincoln does:

images

Kristen Stewart did a really good job in Panic Room...but anything after that is not...very good. I'm not saying I'm a great actress either. Just..I think I could do better than her in some of those movies...

For tempesta I would like a true child to play her. However the person I want to play her is fictional. I love how Annie 1982 was..I'd want her to play Tempesta

gaaahh I cant figure out this computer posting a picture stuff!!!

I am alright with each casting. Tabin played by RDJ and the Malachide played by Tim Curry are both flattering and oddly appropriate. Also it ignores my white streaked, old man, winter beard which makes me feel old.

I just peed a little reading this whole string of posts.

I love you weirdos!

Oh, and Gary. Queen Latifah from the movie Set It Off, was actually just playing me. Jaimi. So you can go ahead and ignore the obvious likeness of her and Avalon!

Back