Alliance National 2018 FAQ

If you just e-mail your logistics team, they can update your card before processing it.

Added a note about workshops (not allowed) at nationals. I'm really sorry artisans...you get screwed again. :/

Added a note about workshops (not allowed) at nationals. I'm really sorry artisans...you get screwed again. :/

At previous national events you were allowed to use a non local workshop for Friday night only.

Answer about Copy Formal Scroll at nationals has been answered.

So! I noticed that the FAQ states that Nationals is going to be held at that Sky High Ranch. The actual link for directions can be found here, leads to the location for Jesse's new LARP land. Which of these two places is the actual location for Nationals?
Lastly, how many people does each cabin sleep? Is there electricity? I think that's it! Thank you!

So! I noticed that the FAQ states that Nationals is going to be held at that Sky High Ranch. The actual link for directions can be found here, leads to the location for Jesse's new LARP land. Which of these two places is the actual location for Nationals?
Lastly, how many people does each cabin sleep? Is there electricity? I think that's it! Thank you!

It should be Sky High Ranch near Woodland Park. Cabins vary, but are generally 8-14 people (and cabin assignments are largely up, but subject to change I think). There is electricity at MOST cabin sites. The citadel site does not.

Howdy O Denverites! What should we expect for weather conditions at the site? Is it "close enough" to just look up Colorado Springs, or is the site going to have noticeably different weather there?

Thanks,
Bryan

Colorado Springs is at a notably lower elevation than the site. You want to watch Woodland Park's weather for a more accurate read. Also, keep checking back as event date gets closer. Forecast can change noticeably over the course of the week.

Last edited:
This weekend I was up near woodland park and the weather was fantastic. Sunny (needed sunscreen) and very warm during the day, and then pretty cold at night (cloak/warm tunic + thin gloves). It could change from that and get very cold and stormy, but I think that's unlikely.

Whoops, good catch Lia. It is at Sky high Ranch. I removed that link.

Please post below if you have any questions and I'll try and add them to the FAQ:
Q: Are there showers on site?
A: Yes..but depending on how cold it is, they may or may not be available for us to use. Usually they are open in May, but not always.

Are we close enough to the event that there's any word on these being a thing, or will we find out when we get to the site?

We are trying to find out, but no info yet. As soon as I hear something I'll let you know. It may be something we don't find out until we are on site.

[muffled makeup race sobbing]

Back