Alliance Oregon Staff Changes

Druk

Rogue
Over the past several years, I have had the honor and privilege to write and run plot for 60+ of my closest friends, you have made me laugh, cry, scratch my head in bewilderment, cuss like a sailor, and pull my hair out in frustration. But it was all wonderful.

Due to things going on in my personal life, I currently do not have the capacity to handle writing and running plot in a manner that is fair to our players, or my other plot team members, so I have stepped down from the Alliance Oregon Plot Team.

I would like to thank my fellow plot members, who have been amazing to work with; JP and Holly for giving me this opportunity in the first place; our fantastic NPC's who have worked tirelessly to carry out my plot lines, dealing with my last minutes changes, communication errors, late, late nights and crazy ideas. Watching you guys bring my ideas to life, better than I ever could have imagined has been amazing; and of course, our players. Our mischievous, conniving, wonderful, wonderful players. Watching you guys interact with my plots in ways I never expected has been wonderful, seeing and hearing your reactions IG and OOG has been the experience of a lifetime.

This is not goodbye, I will continue in my role as General Manager and will be in Monster Camp at events, any plot related questions for plots I was running should go to one of our current plot members.

Thank you all for the great memories, I look forward to continuing to serve our community, and making new memories with you all.

Joe

Thanks for all of your hard work over the years, Joe. Take all of the time you need.

Thank you Joe for all the memories!

Now Commander Cluck can't be stopped.....

Last edited:
Thank you for the stories!!

Joe, thanks for everything you have done; for the tears, the terror, the rage, and the laughs. Your diabolical nature has made this game so much fun!

Thanks Joe! Always enjoyed your stuff!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thank you for your hard work and dedication! It's been a wild ride - you deserve a rest.

A departure note is always so awkward to "like". I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do with your newfound "free" time. It's been fun.

Joe you have been and will always remain an inspiration to me and to others, without a doubt. Thank you for all the amazing things you've brought in the years past to Oregon.

Thank you so much Joe for your dedication, stories, and the donation all of your free time over the last few years! I'm glad we'll still get to see you around monster camp!

Thank you for all the years of wonderful stories and moments. Bravo and at ease good sir on a job well done.

I have loved so much of the insanity you have given us. Thank you SO MUCH for your time and energy so far. Enjoy your well-earned break! :)

Back