Alliance Seattle 3-day Video

evi1r0n

Baron
Here is the video I took from the 3-day. I cut it together as best I could. The sound was not as good as I hoped so I had to drop it from the video. Let me know what you think. Make sure to set the video to HD since it looks terrible in lower definition. I did my best to cut out those who wished not to be filmed. Youtube likes to take its time processing so it may not be available in full HD right away.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dumoDg7WQBI

He already did, in the Seattle OOG section of the National boards.

I'm in an internet movie! WOOOO! Thanks, Ron!

It's super cool that you made this! I think it'll really generate some interest. BTW, my favorite moment, I agree with Bond. 8:35 was pretty fantastic

Pretty cool. I think my one critique would be that the music is very 8-bit game-ish. Need some serious heavy metal. You're in a band, right? Let's hear some of your harsh throat and booming drums, man!

Wow! Looks amazing! :D Nice job!

Yes but my band doesn't have an album. So no HQ music to throw down. I can do a metal version if you really want. :D

Wow, of all my years this is the first time someone told me it's not metal enough. I chose the music since I felt it wouldn't be off putting to those who don't dig metal. I am working on a short version just for you guys!

Yeah buddy, this is one of my favorite songs by them =)

Next song should be Entombment of a machine by Job for a cowboy. My band covered that in one of our concerts.

As a man who loves his metal (and those who know me know how much I LOVE my metal) the metal version is fun and all but I feel that the original really captures the overall epic/tragic/victorious nature of the fight. Must just be me

I have to agree, I find the metal to be in direct contrast to the style of game.

I think there could be a good middle ground in there somewhere, but I definitely like the metal version better than the first song. The first song looses the sense of adrenaline we were all feeling.

I will keep that in mind for future cuts. Maybe find that middle ground.

Back