Alliance SoMI is Closing

Effective immediately Alliance South Michigan is ceasing operations as a member of the Alliance LARP.

We are very proud of all that we were able to do over the last four years as we assisted many selfless volunteers to create the 2.0 Rules, the CMA, and a much improved organizational culture in the Alliance LARP. However after much consideration the owners of Alliance South Michigan have determined that we can no longer remain a part of the Alliance and continue to give our Players the sort of game we believe they deserve.

It is our understanding that all Characters that are currently associated with our Chapter will not be negatively impacted by the decision and that the Alliance national organization will continue to provide the Players of those Characters with access to them should they choose.

We're sorry if this decision is disappointing to anyone, we hope you know that we too are very disappointed. We wish you all well, stay safe and wear your masks.

The Alliance SoMI Owners
Matt Ferrara
Chad Schaffer
Chris Ingebrigtsen
Travis Gilshire

I would like to thank your staff and yourselves for all of the hard work you put into this game. That database was a pipedream on my list of things, and I was overjoyed to see it come to fruition with the details you guys implemented. I wish you guys nothing but the best in all of your future endeavors.

-Ali

Good luck to you!

Back