Almost Game Time!

i will be there in all of my lack of glory :p also ummm yeah :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I guess I will start the rides needed list.

I have a ride down but do not have a place for the scooter.
I am seeking space in a truck or? for the scooter, it does fold down and the seat comes off.
I would appreciate any one with some space, aprox 2'X3.5'
If I cannot get the scooter to the event I wont be able to attend. Sorry

I'll be there (of course, I'd get smoted if I didn't show up) At the moment I'm in Arizona visiting my mom.

Val, I'll help out if I can, but unless my passenger seat is empty, I will be unable to fit your scooter. And I got a couple people vying for it already. The passenger seat, not the scooter. Yeah. I'm not auctioning off anybody's ride. . .

I would think that my presence as Johnathan would be assumed by now.

Thanks to all, I sent a PM about location and stuff..
I didnt want to miss this event. thanks

I am in need of a ride as well I live in seattle a few blocks from NorthGate mall and can offer 10 bucks for gas money!

Val said:
I guess I will start the rides needed list.

I have a ride down but do not have a place for the scooter.
I am seeking space in a truck or? for the scooter, it does fold down and the seat comes off.
I would appreciate any one with some space, aprox 2'X3.5'
If I cannot get the scooter to the event I wont be able to attend. Sorry
And I will join the rides needed list! Yes, it's me, Andrey again. I haven't been able to get to the last two events due to school trampling over me like a greater undead deep troll. I finally have free time, and I am hoping that someone can give me a ride to the event. I live in Ballard and as usual I am quite willing to pay my gas share for the trip. Please help out a poor NPC!

Alabaster said:
I am in need of a ride as well I live in seattle a few blocks from NorthGate mall and can offer 10 bucks for gas money!

your little right? cause if your small I might be able to get you a ride.

brewer

Have two spots available. Will be leaving everett at 4 pm. Contact for seat.

~Sarah

2 seats left?

Talked to my parents and I can either get a ride to everette or as long as your going south I could make it up to the NorthGate mall and you could pull off and pick me up there at a certain time.. what ever works best for you. :D

A special thanks to every one that helped me plan rides and a place for the scooter. Due to health and temperatures I am sorry to say I will miss my first event. Health is important guys, have a great time and stay warm.
Sorry to have to cancl this trip.

Back