Alternate campaign you say?

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
As announced at closing ceremonies...

I will be looking for an alternate plot team for the July game next year.

What this means (things to consider):
-your team should have a total of 4 people to write and direct.
-your proposal should include whether or not we allow existing characters (primaries) to play and whether or not we should put a level cap on it that is lower than our normal one.
-your world will be the same world, but you may pick a different estate, barony, region, etc... surprise me, but it must be on the map somewhere.
-give me a synopsis of your idea and an outline of the event itself-- 1-3 pages only for now.

Think it over! Final decision will be made at the end of January 2016! If the event goes well, it might be continued each year... or perhaps twice a year!

All submissions are to be sent to AllianceDen@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing about your ideas!

Is this the official post regarding the Alternate campaign or is there another one with more details? Just want to make sure I have all the info in one spot to work off of and to remind everyone this is here, or get a pointer to the post we should be looking at. Would it be possible to gt a sticky on this so it doesn't roll off to later pages again for reference/reminder purposes?

January 20th is just five days away!! This is a hard deadline for alternate campaign submissions for the summer events!! Get em in! :)

I am waiting with bated breath for this announcement - looking forward to event(s) details!

Trace

Back