Alyce's Bits & Baubles

satsukirebel

Scholar
Some of you may remember me from a few months past as the owner of Alyce's Sweet Shoppe. I 'ave decided to reopen m'business, take it in a new direction as it were.

I will be settin' up shop this next market day with brand new wares. 'Owever I will likely be kept busy with other engagements and won't be sittin' around with m'shop doors open. Should you 'ave a desire t'purchase anything feel free to contact me privately now or catch me whenever y'see me. If you're lookin' for somethin' specific you 'ave but t' ask. I am always updating m'inventory and might be able t'keep an eye out for new products on your be'alf.

Some of wot I know I'll 'ave available so far are:
Artisan Soaps (I know there is a well in town)
Wax Tarts
Potions of Energy
Fine Wine
1 or 2 Magic Lights

I also 'ave a few components, potions, alchemy, scrolls and such which I recently purchased though these are limited, one time only sales and are not to be viewed as part of my shop inventory.

May all of our business be mutually beneficial!

-Miss Alyce Sharp

T'be fair it seems that already there is a growin' interest in the components. I'm not a magic user m'self so I 'ave no idea wot these things normally fetch. I'm going t' 'old an auction for the lot of 'em right now instead, t'be concluded by midnight (CST) tomorrow. You are biddin' on 5 odd components, with a wand thrown in for good measure. I'm afraid that I don' know the given names for any of 'em but I can honestly say that none of the them look like each other. In order to keep the dreamin' area free from noise over this please feel free to contact me privately with bids and inquiries. I will update the bottom of this post with the 'ighest bid and bidder as they come in. Should you wish you are welcome to give me a number that you are willin' t' raise it up to and I will keep that in mind each time I update the bids.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Opening Bid: 5 gold to Master Enan Bluewater

Also of note, I will be rollin' out my point system for shop purchases, starting this next market day. For every purchase you make you will receive points at a rate of 1 point per copper. When you are ready you can "cash them in" for money off your next purchase. The rate is as follows:

100 points - 5 copper off your next purchase
500 points - 3 silver off
1000 points - 1 gold off.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

As I 'ave received 2 max bids for the same price the next bid goes to the person who offered it first. We are now up to 12 gold to Master Enan Bluewater. Only 1 1/2 hours left t' raise it should anyone else wish t' chime in.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Bidding has now ended upon these items 'owever there was a last minute (before midnight) bid to a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous. Thank you all for your interest. I shall keep a sharp eye out for components in the future to better serve Wayside's needs.

-Miss Alyce Sharp,
Owner of Alyce's Bits & Baubles

What alchemy, scrolls and potions do you have available young mistress?

I'm not quite sure just yet. I'll be lookin' to 'ave them identified tomorrow most likely.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Young Mistress,

I am a merchant and can identify all of the above for you. I also can tell you how much each costs to make. Seek me out if that sounds good to you. I am the dwarf in the purple shirt.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back