Am I still getting a workshop?

Lurin

Duke
I've got your brain freeze potions and recipes, but I need the workshop stuff you promised.

Tell ya what, if yer nervous, just leave the supplies on the big rock outside of town, I'll watch and come make the trade so you don't even have to worry about getting close.

- Another
Racoonkin brewer.

You will still be receiving that workshop in exchange for the recipe. Unfortunately I will be unable to make it to town for this gather. I am looking for someone to see to this for me. If anyone is willing to help with this, please let me know and I will forward the money for the workshop to you.

May Hope Find You,
Pandora

I've talked to Pandora- I should be able to provide the workshop needed for the trade.

Is there anything specific you need for the workshop, or should it just be a standard potion workshop?

-Benjamin Bookworm

Ah, I forgot to add that I will be getting to the market day very late Friday, so would likely have to talk to you Saturday to deliver.

well, I assume all workshops come with a full supply of snacks right? Mostly dried meat and maybe some fruits....

-Another

Did everything go well with this transaction? Sorry I could not be there myself for it.
May Hope Find You,
Pandora

Yep. The trade went well, and he even dropped off a few samples as well, though I haven't heard back from mister raccoon. I can give you the recipe next market day, though finding the components to make more will require a trip to Fern's quarry.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back