Am I too far out?

Howdy Briarpassians!

I'm itchin in a spot uh trouble here and ah was wondering if yall are too far way to come by in help me...I ain't got much to pay ya with but one o da other sheep farmers Earl Hayseed says yall do work fur cheap!

Mind helpin a fellow out?

Don Dinkle

AllianceCHI said:
Howdy Briarpassians!

I'm itchin in a spot uh trouble here and ah was wondering if yall are too far way to come by in help me...I ain't got much to pay ya with but one o da other sheep farmers Earl Hayseed says yall do work fur cheap!

Mind helpin a fellow out?

Don Dinkle

Mister Dinkle,

What do ya need?

Garmok Stoneskull, of the Clan Rockfist

Ayup! Them there's sum good folks, 'cept dem hoors, they's kinda uppity, ya askin' me - 'nuff to make a body sick way they turns down a hard workin' man's silver. Ask fer that Cazzik fella, he's a good sorta man, don't put on no airs.

Earl the sheep farmer

welll ah heard o that Garmok fellow...good hoss...good hoss.

Can you beat up a troll son?

Don Dinkle

AllianceCHI said:
welll ah heard o that Garmok fellow...good hoss...good hoss.

Can you beat up a troll son?

Don Dinkle

Yeah, I can beat up a troll. What do you need done with it after its beaten up?

Allright then good.

I have wut im pretty sure sa troll living on my lands... sometimes he even eats on of my sheep. Whats a guy to do if he can't leave his sheep planted overnight? You get rid of this guy for me, I'll give you a couple of my fattest ones with good wool. You can sell em, eat em, or keep em as a pet i don't mind.

Oh and you can keep anything ya find on de trespassing trollite....unless you find my mama's sisters bread cuttin board... she wants that back...

*grumble grumble* dirty trolls *grumble grumble

Don Dinkle

Back