An accounting of Professionals

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventuring community,

I have had recent discussions with various people and the subject of "who can do that" always comes up and I know my list of those creative spirits is far from complete.

If you are willing to volunteer your name to the list matching your skills, I, and others; would likely greatly appreciate it.

How I personally use the definitions below.
  • Master - someone who can create goods worth 100copper without outside aid. <OOG: 20 levels>
  • Journeyman - Someone who can create goods worth 50copper without outside aid. <OOG: 10 levels>
  • Apprentice - Someone who can create goods worth 10copper without outside aid. <OOG: 2 levels>
Blacksmithing
Masters:​
  • Guardian Glen
  • Thane Nyio
  • Aegis Bearer Draco
  • Guildmaster Franz
  • Adventurer Gertrude of Erabella, Evoida
Journeymen:​
  • Adventurer Bruenor
Apprentices:​
  • Adventurer Garwon
  • Professor Dramthin
Alchemy
  • Guildmaster Sam
  • Lady Eldandryl
  • Adventurer Novi
  • Adventurer Benjamin
  • Adventurer Gertrude of Erabella, Evodia
  • Unknown
  • Cup Bearer Auryn
  • Adventurer Binar
Scribes
Masters
  • Lady Eldandryl
  • Captain Aramis
  • Apprentice Magistrate Shen
Journeyman:​
  • Adventurer Jarelen
  • Unknown
Potions
Masters:
  • Cartographer Migs
  • Adventurer Avacyn, Once Lady Magistrate and Healing House Patron of lands now lost in the mists.
Journeyman
  • Adventurer Benjamin
  • Circle Master Skylark
  • Unknown

Tinkerer
  • Unknown
  • Guildmaster Sam?
  • Apprentice Councilor Eve?
  • Captain Binks

Sweet death by Chocolate you not only asked for, but paid coin for the privlidge: Kitchen K.

Last edited:
Apprentice Tinkerer Binks here. Though mostly for disarming or setting traps.
-Binks

Gertrude Clayheart, The Gruntled Dwarf
Master Blacksmith, Potions, and Scrolls
Journeymen Alchemy and Traps

I have been studying and practicing Alchemy quite closely and I expect to master it by the time the snow melts.

-Gertrude the Gruntled Dwarf

I'm an apprentice alchemist. The bloodwine isn't going to ferment itself.

I'm a Journeyman potion maker.

-Skylark.

Oy, just cuz I'm not...er..."reliable" as some people might call it. Sam and I had a great argument once about who could create the most horrifying trap imaginable. My concept for the "Fire-Ants-in-Your-Bum Deadfall" won by a mile. I didn't make the thing, but the point is, I could 'ave.

My apprentice Bruenor is a Journeyman Blacksmith.
My Celestialist Jeralen is a Journeyman Scroll maker.
Also my quartermaster is an artisan of sorts, I am looking into his specific abilities and will provide you an update when I get such information, or direct him here.

Guild Master Firebrand

Last edited:
Are you also looking for an accounting of craftsman other abilities?

Lady FallingStar

@WinnerWinner GuildMaster Firebrand, I have added your listed flock to the list.

@Kitaruen , your sweet release from the mortal coil has been appropriately listed..

@Pokethulu , no this is not an accounting of educations and professions many draw income from. But an accounting of crafters who frequently are not thought of because many don't know who they are or what they can do.

-shen

I misheard the dreaming, my apologies for clouding the topic it iz good though that my chocolate is known.

Kit

I misheard the dreaming, my apologies for clouding the topic it iz good though that my chocolate is known.

Kit
Your chocolate is known, and I have considered and engaged in less valuable reasons to consume an E.Scholar's life spell. Death by chocolate is really an ideal way if given the choice.

I'm a Master Blacksmith, if it helps.

Baron Foss Fairfax

Thank you for welcoming a lone carpet bagger to your area. In addition to selling all sorts or strange and wonderous items; I am a master blacksmith and a journeyman alchemist. Until the mists part and I can see you all again: Heinricht

I'd like to add a small correction: I have a single rank in both alchemy and trap making, so I technically shouldn't be on this list considering it starts at two ranks.

I don't really consider this specialization, but rather the ability to identify and disarm things in a last resort situation. I'd much rather have others who are more qualified have the spotlight when possible.

- Margrave Auryn

Hello! I will be traveling to your lands soon and I'm a master Alchemist and Tinkerer! Though I'll only be around for 1 day and I do not yet have any workshops in your lands.

-Renard of Sanctuary

I'm a dabbler in many professions, and I suppose an apprentice Tinkerer. I recently learned how to set my own mechanical traps and throw trap globes!

-V

Back