An Accounting of Tasks

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello everyone,

Normally Cassandra takes lead on tasks we need to accomplish from market to market but I thought I'd chime in this time since I actually have tasks for us to undertake as well. I've been continuing my research into the dragon orbs and I have a new lead. I'm looking for two teams able to assist me in delving into the Vaults if Evodir for more answers. One target vault has been categorized as 'low import puzzle defence' and the other as 'low import high danger creature defence'. There are two other targets which I haven't located yet but are also critical. If these operations are successful, we should be able to access the portion of the vault where more of the dragon orbs are stored.

I know there are several other individuals with objectives they would like to accomplish. The war, dealing with the fae, and so on. If others have tasks they would like to begin to organize, let us begin to coordinate.

-Beryl M.R.

Beryl,

I think you know by now that the Dragon orbs and the contents of the vault are a priority for me. If time allows I will be with you on that endeavor. I have no current tasks of my own beyond the war effort but I'm sure that will change as soon as I arrive on Friday night.

Courtier Zenia Mallowbrooks

Back