An All-Cherry Dessert Feast

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Lords, Knights, Adventurers and Townsfolk,

After months of work, after months of trial and error, and after months of fermentation, I am pleased to announce that the finest All-Cherry wine is now complete! In celebration for the fall harvest, and of all the good you do on a daily basis, I formally invite all who wish to partake in a Cherry festival.

As I'm quite well known for, I will have All-Cherry pies on hand for your enjoyment, as well as All-Cherry wine to wash away the fine, rich pie. I will also take this time to acknowledge a certain few people, who without, none of this could be possible. I encourage, anyone who wishes to acknowledge someone for their contributions to the town, for their bravery, or to toast love ones no longer with us, please do so.

If pies and wine were simply not enough, the local Earth and Celestial Guilds have offered to auction up their own ritual scrolls for those that seek them.

Please, enjoy your Saturday meal at the fine Tavern in Encampment 42, and when your bellies are almost full, save a little bit of space for the finest, richest and most delicious pies and wine you will have ever tasted. So please, I welcome all who wish to show at my establishment. If you don't know where it is, you may ask my business partner Mr. Siril, or simply look for the giant tree that I'm sure you've all seen these last few months.

Thank you, and I look forward to this gathering.

- Vick Higgins

Back