An Apology

As I'm sure it was noted, I've been absent from the dealings of Valdanis for some time now. It goes without saying that I've been dealing with personal business, but even beyond that, there is another important reason for this absence.

I've been reflecting on the events that have transpired since my first presence among the Adventurers, and my actions thereof, and I've discovered how truly vast my mistakes have been. Sparing you all my life's story, let it suffice to say that my experience with 'people' has been all but pleasant, and I'm afraid that after traveling alone for over one hundred years, I simply forgot how to care about another person's feelings or welfare. Despite the fact that I did not mean intentional harm upon the Adventurers and their efforts, I confess that I had no real interest in the progression of such things either.

My blatant lack of discretion has indeed impacted some people greatly, including a large group across the mists, and for that, I would like to offer the sincerest of apologies. While I realize that nothing I do can erase those transgressions, nor can I ask that they be forgotten in any way, I want to do everything in my power to correct those mistakes. To those I have wronged, if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

Thank you for this apology. I will warn you, it's going to take quite a few market days before you can regain the trust of those you have affected if at all, but owning up to your mistakes is a good start.

You are absolutely right. A person is defined by their actions, not their words. I appreciate your reminder.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

For the numerous wrongs you have caused me, I demand a glazed donut as recompense. A steep demand, I'll admit, but so too are your transgressions; let us see how truly far you are willing to go to earn back the trust you have so callously besmirched.

Ashnar Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

A GLAZED DONUT?!?! Truly, you cut me to the quick.... Very well! I shall acquire one such mythical pastry for you.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

It shows you have learned much to admit thiz. Ve all make errors in life. Ve all mistep. But few admit it. Vell done Wycliff respect is earned thiz day.

-Kit

Back